Biker.ie Forums Irish Motorbike Enthusiasts
Home Events Bikes for Sale Mobile Style Motorbike Chat Racing Rideouts » Register free!

Go Back   Biker.ie Forums > General > Ride-out meets and events

Old 16th July 2017, 10:26 AM
Supporter

Biker.ie Member No. 3376 from Wexford
428 posts since Jul 2006
Motorbike: R6 and a load of Cub 90's
Modifications: Sidecar
Default illegals Donegal 21 years reunion of rally heads

Lads, just found out that the illegals this year will be the 21st rally. It was one of my first rallys heading from Wexford to Fintown, Donegal on a CBR250 with a bunch of pucks from Kilkenny on NSR125's, CG125's and an assortment of bikes. 230 miles up throw up the tent drink it out with the boys and drive home the next day. Nuts when you think about it

Anyway getting nostalgic in my old age but a gang of us are on for heading up again this year, any old heads that were caught in the bikers bible in a compromising position interested in heading up. Ahh, the days before cameras on your Fuc*ING phone the shit you could get away with.

Remember Woodie and the boys coming to our rally the Scruffynecks in the rain from Donegal on RXS100's.
Old 16th July 2017, 07:20 PM
Seanie Philip Hugo Baron van Zuylen van Nijevelt's Avatar
Seanie Philip Hugo Baron van Zuylen van Nijevelt Seanie Philip Hugo Baron van Zuylen van Nijevelt is offline
MotoGP Legend

Biker.ie Member No. 15891
1,350 posts since May 2009
Motorbike: yzf R1 fireblade and GSXR
Default Re: illegals Donegal 21 years reunion of rally heads

Originally Posted by ab_irl
Lads, just found out that the illegals this year will be the 21st rally. It was one of my first rallys heading from Wexford to Fintown, Donegal on a CBR250 with a bunch of pucks from Kilkenny on NSR125's, CG125's and an assortment of bikes. 230 miles up throw up the tent drink it out with the boys and drive home the next day. Nuts when you think about it

Anyway getting nostalgic in my old age but a gang of us are on for heading up again this year, any old heads that were caught in the bikers bible in a compromising position interested in heading up. Ahh, the days before cameras on your Fuc*ING phone the shit you could get away with.

Remember Woodie and the boys coming to our rally the Scruffynecks in the rain from Donegal on RXS100's.
I'll be there all going to plan heading for the UGP first and up after the racing i was at the first on on my tzr 125rrsp 700km up we left Cavan the Wednesday and had a few pit stops on the way via Mayo and Sligo
Old 9th August 2017, 08:50 PM
Supporter
Original Poster of This Thread Topic Starter

Biker.ie Member No. 3376 from Wexford
428 posts since Jul 2006
Motorbike: R6 and a load of Cub 90's
Modifications: Sidecar
Default Re: illegals Donegal 21 years reunion of rally heads

Good Memories.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170809_193945-1632x918.jpg (56.6 KB)

Return to Main Topic Biker.ie Forums > General > Ride-out meets and events

Tags
donegal, heads, illegals, rally, reunion, years

Support Biker.ie

Forum RSS news feed Main Biker.ie RSS news feed