Biker.ie Forums Irish Motorbike Enthusiasts
Home Events Bikes for Sale Mobile Style Motorbike Chat Racing Rideouts » Register free!

Go Back   Biker.ie Forums > General > Ride-out meets and events > Fundraising Events & Charity Runs

Old 19th October 2017, 10:09 PM
spanner spinner

Biker.ie Member No. 1841 from meath
53,416 posts since May 2005
My Motorcycle Pics Motorbike: jap brit and euro
Modifications: mud
Default Aidos craic , finnegans pub valencia . sun 12th nov

a night to remember our good friend Aiden lynham .
its in finnegans irish pub in Plaza de la Reina valencia.
map link here

its on the sunday the 12th . from about 9 onwards.
taken from polepositiontravel.com website "
This is our 12th year of welcoming our Irish guests at the Valencia MotoGP, and notably our 11th running of the Charity party for Down Syndrome Ireland (DSI). Sadly, the leader of the DSI bunch, Aidan Lynam, passed away in a motorcycle accident in 2015, but we do what he would have wanted us to do... In both celebration of our long Irish association and in fond memory of our dear departed friend, we have taken a private room at Finnegans Irish bar and inviting all our customers to join us. All package, VIP, Team Experience customers of Pole Position Travel, permanent paddock pass holders & Irish are welcome without charge, just turn up. We do request a cash donation to DSI at the door. All the beer, wine and soft drinks are on Pole Position Travel (up to the cutoff). The venue also serves food which you may purchase directly. The revelry starts at 22:00 and ends when the last man is standing... This will be very good craic. "

i was at this last year and i agree it was very good craic indeed . we had a ball plastering magnets stickers in odd places lol. the beer was flowing and everyone had a laugh. eugene laverty and pippa turned up for a few beers and all.if anyones in valencia on the night you should make the effort to get to this.
Old 20th October 2017, 11:04 AM
Broke racer.

Biker.ie Member No. 2633 from The Pale
18,779 posts since Jan 2006
Motorbike: SS600 R6 #36 LWSS ZXR400 #36 CR125
Modifications: Shit loads for a shit rider!
Default Re: Aidos craic , finnegans pub valencia . sun 12th nov

Love to go! Checking with the home office as we speak.
Old 20th October 2017, 11:16 AM
Supporter

Biker.ie Member No. 3947 from Dublin
2,569 posts since Oct 2006
Motorbike: Honda CBF1000 GT

Originally Posted by chopper
a night to remember our good friend Aiden lynham .
its in finnegans irish pub in Plaza de la Reina valencia.
map link here

its on the sunday the 12th . from about 9 onwards.
taken from polepositiontravel.com website "
This is our 12th year of welcoming our Irish guests at the Valencia MotoGP, and notably our 11th running of the Charity party for Down Syndrome Ireland (DSI). Sadly, the leader of the DSI bunch, Aidan Lynam, passed away in a motorcycle accident in 2015, but we do what he would have wanted us to do... In both celebration of our long Irish association and in fond memory of our dear departed friend, we have taken a private room at Finnegans Irish bar and inviting all our customers to join us. All package, VIP, Team Experience customers of Pole Position Travel, permanent paddock pass holders & Irish are welcome without charge, just turn up. We do request a cash donation to DSI at the door. All the beer, wine and soft drinks are on Pole Position Travel (up to the cutoff). The venue also serves food which you may purchase directly. The revelry starts at 22:00 and ends when the last man is standing... This will be very good craic. "

i was at this last year and i agree it was very good craic indeed . we had a ball plastering magnets stickers in odd places lol. the beer was flowing and everyone had a laugh. eugene laverty and pippa turned up for a few beers and all.if anyones in valencia on the night you should make the effort to get to this.
I wonder will they all be still there

That was the night I discovered the drink DESPERADOS holy shit I still shiver when I see a bottle of the stuff
Old 12th November 2017, 09:03 PM
spanner spinner
Original Poster of This Thread Topic Starter

Hup thar. Lookin like a good few here .brought some good pics
Old 12th November 2017, 09:04 PM
spanner spinner
Original Poster of This Thread Topic Starter

Originally Posted by atticman69
I wonder will they all be still there

That was the night I discovered the drink DESPERADOS holy shit I still shiver when I see a bottle of the stuff
Ill have a desperado for ya
Old 12th November 2017, 09:52 PM
MotoGP Star

Biker.ie Member No. 15104 from Meath
928 posts since Mar 2009
Motorbike: fz1, 34-26-35
Modifications: none

Originally Posted by chopper
Ill have a desperado for ya

you lucky git, say the atmosphere and craic is great there...enjoy!

Return to Main Topic Biker.ie Forums > General > Ride-out meets and events > Fundraising Events & Charity Runs

Tags
12th, aidos, craic, finnegans, nov, pub, sun, valencia