Motorbike: Z1000sx, ZX12
Modifications: Me
Diet is wishful shrinking

Rides: Z1000sx, ZX12
Mods: Me
Humans are scum

Humans are scum
Look At 8:15, 9:40, 9:59, 10:22
Went for a spin from Carlingford up to the mast today. Decided to record the full route and not edit it down. What I saw on the far side coming down made me sick. In just over two minutes I came across 4 dumpsites. The first one is hard to make out what that is. It is industrial insulation from a building site. The way I came down bring you out on the road from Dundalk to Newry.

xrv92 is offline   ReplyReply
Old 27th October 2019, 09:20 PM #2
Novice Racer

Motorbike: Blade street fighter
Novice Racer

Rides: Blade street fighter
Smile Re: Humans are scum

Yep.they sure are and getting worse
Pat rabbit obn is offline   ReplyReply
Old 27th October 2019, 09:52 PM #3
Supporter

Motorbike: r1200 GS
Modifications: A hand that waves!
Supporter

Rides: r1200 GS
Mods: A hand that waves!
Re: Humans are scum

Personally, i know a lot will not like this, I'm sure I'll get lifted for suggesting it but some people need to be sterilised.

Nice roads though.
Frankkilty is offline   ReplyReply
Old 27th October 2019, 10:50 PM #4
Supporter

Motorbike: BANDIT 600 x2
Modifications: Air hornes-move cager
Supporter

Rides: BANDIT 600 x2
Mods: Air hornes-move cager

People on FB doing rubbish collections.
nednedned is offline   ReplyReply
Old 28th October 2019, 07:23 AM #5
Supporter

Motorbike: Triumph Explorer,Rocket 3
Modifications: Loads, Loads, Loads.
My Motorcycle Pics
Supporter

Rides: Triumph Explorer,Rocket 3
Mods: Loads, Loads, Loads.
My Motorcycle Pics

Originally Posted by xrv92
Humans are scum
Went for a spin from Carlingford up to the mast today. Decided to record the full route and not edit it down. What I saw on the far side coming down made me sick. In just over two minutes I came across 4 dumpsites. The first one is hard to make out what that is. It is industrial insulation from a building site. The way I came down bring you out on the road from Dundalk to Newry.
I visited the Dolomites in mid September with a few mates. Beautiful area and we remarked how the clean the countryside was not even a fab butt anywhere. This place is turning into a kip. Regularly see people leaving motorway service stations throwing coffee mugs and rubbish out of the cage/ truck windows.
Jonjo is online now   ReplyReply
Old 28th October 2019, 07:34 AM #6
Supporter

Motorbike: Heaps, in both senses
Modifications: Tyres, when necessary on
Supporter

Rides: Heaps, in both senses
Mods: Tyres, when necessary on

its a fookin shame, people just dont give a shit anymore, there is simply no penalty/sanction for dumping rubbish , bring back the stocks and birching for these kind of offences such as antisocial behaviour, littering, child neglect(feral children roaming the streets) and youd soon see a difference in behaviour.
in addition to that we should also be demanding a return to the government bin collection service, twould stop fly tipping at a stroke, what are we paying taxes for? lining politicians pockets? we used to have a bin service, we used to have ditches cut back and cleaned out - all these public services have gone yet we are still one of the most highly taxed workers in the world, not just income tax but house tax, vat, vrt, and water tax on the way back again, when the fuck are we gonna wake up.

sorry for the rant, just pissed off, probably cos i had to get out of a nice warm bed at 6.30am to go to work when every other cnut has a day off for the bank holiday
allsorts&oddjobs is offline   ReplyReply
Old 28th October 2019, 07:50 AM #7
Supporter

Motorbike: r1200 GS
Modifications: A hand that waves!
Supporter

Rides: r1200 GS
Mods: A hand that waves!

Originally Posted by allsorts&oddjobs
its a fookin shame, people just dont give a shit anymore, there is simply no penalty/sanction for dumping rubbish , bring back the stocks and birching for these kind of offences such as antisocial behaviour, littering, child neglect(feral children roaming the streets) and youd soon see a difference in behaviour.
in addition to that we should also be demanding a return to the government bin collection service, twould stop fly tipping at a stroke, what are we paying taxes for? lining politicians pockets? we used to have a bin service, we used to have ditches cut back and cleaned out - all these public services have gone yet we are still one of the most highly taxed workers in the world, not just income tax but house tax, vat, vrt, and water tax on the way back again, when the fuck are we gonna wake up.

sorry for the rant, just pissed off, probably cos i had to get out of a nice warm bed at 6.30am to go to work when every other cnut has a day off for the bank holiday
Not all of us. I'm heading to work now.
Frankkilty is offline   ReplyReply
Old 28th October 2019, 08:09 AM #8
MotoGP Legend

Motorbike: Whatevers popular
Modifications: cyclist skewer
MotoGP Legend

Rides: Whatevers popular
Mods: cyclist skewer

Yez all have to have the latest phone, biggest tv, more stuff from China for yerz bikes....its all over packaged, boxes in boxes in plastic bags in boxes......as above noone REALLY gives a fuck, we pretend we do...39 humans found dead in a container..5 minutes later we're pissing ourselves laughing at a video or joke about them.....

Last edited by Jack stowage; 28th October 2019 at 08:11 AM.
Jack stowage is offline   ReplyReply
Old 28th October 2019, 10:44 AM #9
Christopher Livingstone Eubanks's Avatar
Christopher Livingstone Eubanks Christopher Livingstone Eubanks is offline
ISB Contender

Motorbike: gsxr 1000, hayabusa
ISB Contender

Rides: gsxr 1000, hayabusa

Originally Posted by Jonjo
Originally Posted by xrv92
Humans are scum

I visited the Dolomites in mid September with a few mates. Beautiful area and we remarked how the clean the countryside was not even a fab butt anywhere. This place is turning into a kip. Regularly see people leaving motorway service stations throwing coffee mugs and rubbish out of the cage/ truck windows.

What you and the rest of the Irish are gonna do about it? Not a single damn thing.
What happened in France when people went outside and protested the retarded carbon taxes? The government backed down and now they will not pay these taxes while Irish will. Why? Because there are no consequences to these laws, the government is not stupid, they know they can tax you to the fullest.

Irish society has been pacified like many other countries such as UK. It is no joke that you can get arrested and go to prison for having a butter knife on you. Even a fucking pepper spray is illegal. The government doesn't even trust you enough to use fireworks.
Consider all the other things they try to price you out of or ban.
Ireland and UK is the definition of a pacified society.
I would say Ireland is not yet as bad as UK but they will catch up. A lot of you have been to the UK and you probably noticed that big brother is watching your every step. It is the most surveillanced society in the world. There are speed cameras on almost every street. If you think Ireland is bad on speed then you haven't been to UK.

A good example of a society that is not pacified is Germany and France. Germany does not have stupid laws and allows people certain freedoms. You can go speeding in certain areas if you want, you can drink and smoke if you want (your choice), you can defend yourself, you can buy basic self defence items like pepper spray.
France tries to introduce many retarded laws all the time but it very rarely works out.
Christopher Livingstone Eubanks is offline   ReplyReply
Old 28th October 2019, 01:08 PM #10
Supporter

Motorbike: Triumph Explorer,Rocket 3
Modifications: Loads, Loads, Loads.
My Motorcycle Pics
Supporter

Rides: Triumph Explorer,Rocket 3
Mods: Loads, Loads, Loads.
My Motorcycle Pics

Originally Posted by Christopher Livingstone Eubanks

What you and the rest of the Irish are gonna do about it? Not a single damn thing.
What happened in France when people went outside and protested the retarded carbon taxes? The government backed down and now they will not pay these taxes while Irish will. Why? Because there are no consequences to these laws, the government is not stupid, they know they can tax you to the fullest.

Irish society has been pacified like many other countries such as UK. It is no joke that you can get arrested and go to prison for having a butter knife on you. Even a fucking pepper spray is illegal. The government doesn't even trust you enough to use fireworks.
I would say Ireland is not yet as bad as UK but they will catch up. A lot of you have been to the UK and you probably noticed that big brother is watching your every step. It is the most surveillanced society in the world. There are speed cameras on almost every street. If you think Ireland is bad on speed then you haven't been to UK.
Chill out man, I just said if people did not litter then we would not have the countryside looking like a tip
Jonjo is online now   ReplyReply
Old 28th October 2019, 01:31 PM #11

Motorbike: Z1000sx, ZX12
Modifications: Me

Rides: Z1000sx, ZX12
Mods: Me

A good example of a society that is not pacified is Germany and France. Germany does not have stupid laws and allows people certain freedoms. You can go speeding in certain areas if you want, you can drink and smoke if you want (your choice), you can defend yourself, you can buy basic self defence items like pepper spray.
France tries to introduce many retarded laws all the time but it very rarely works out.
WOW you got pepper spray, carbon tax and butter knives from scum illegal dumping in the mountains.
xrv92 is offline   ReplyReply
Old 28th October 2019, 01:32 PM #12
Resident gynaecologist

Motorbike: NSU Quickly
Modifications: Lobotomy
Resident gynaecologist

Rides: NSU Quickly
Mods: Lobotomy

What you gonna do about it?
Not a single damn thing.
Gixxer is offline   ReplyReply
Old 28th October 2019, 02:22 PM #13
MotoGP Legend

Motorbike: dublin bus
Modifications: standard adult fare
MotoGP Legend

Rides: dublin bus
Mods: standard adult fare
Originally Posted by Gixxer
Not a single damn thing.
Back off dude, or he'll have to show ya some cool MMA moves with his butter knife and hair spray.
me2 is offline   ReplyReply
Old 28th October 2019, 03:14 PM #14
ISB Contender

ISB Contender

Not a single damn thing.

I don't care, I'm not here for the majority of the year. Little pussy got offended.
Old 28th October 2019, 05:07 PM #15
Veteran Racer

Motorbike: Yer aul wan
Modifications: Sphincter tightener
Veteran Racer

Rides: Yer aul wan
Mods: Sphincter tightener

I don't care, I'm not here for the majority of the year.
And yet, here you are, day after day, week after week, month after month......
PADDYOT is offline   ReplyReply
Old 28th October 2019, 06:11 PM #16
Biker.ie old-skool

Motorbike: Chainsaw/bike hybrid
Modifications: White Wall tyre
Biker.ie old-skool

Rides: Chainsaw/bike hybrid
Mods: White Wall tyre

I think you'll find France is not quite the paradise you think it is.
The yellow vest protests are going on for almost a year and what did they achieve?
A bunch of guys in jail,a hape more busted up by the cops and a few killed.
None of their demands have been met.
Most of mainland Europe is over-run by illegal immigrants.
Germany is one of the most regulated nations on earth,try running an old vehicle over there.
Ireland is one of the best countries in the world still,despite the best efforts of the simpletons in charge.
SoulX is online now   ReplyReply
Old 28th October 2019, 06:13 PM #17
ISB Contender

ISB Contender

Originally Posted by PADDYOT
And yet, here you are, day after day, week after week, month after month......

I like to psychologically torture people.
Old 28th October 2019, 06:13 PM #18
ISB Contender

ISB Contender

Originally Posted by SoulX
I think you'll find France is not quite the paradise you think it is.
The yellow vest protests are going on for almost a year and what did they achieve?
A bunch of guys in jail,a hape more busted up by the cops and a few killed.
None of their demands have been met.
Most of mainland Europe is over-run by illegal immigrants.
Germany is one of the most regulated nations on earth,try running an old vehicle over there.
Ireland is one of the best countries in the world still,despite the best efforts of the simpletons in charge.

Their demands which have started the protests have been met.
Old 28th October 2019, 06:15 PM #19
Biker.ie old-skool

Biker.ie old-skool

Their demands which have started the protests have been met.
Why are they still at it then?
Old 28th October 2019, 06:41 PM #20
Veteran Racer

Motorbike: Yer aul wan
Modifications: Sphincter tightener
Veteran Racer

Rides: Yer aul wan
Mods: Sphincter tightener

I like to psychologically torture people.
Well hats off to you my friend you're certainly succeeding, reading your posts is pure torture
PADDYOT is offline   ReplyReply
Old 28th October 2019, 07:04 PM #21
Veteran Racer

Motorbike: Rrn,Sp1,Bros 663,Fs650
Modifications: A few bits and pieces!
Veteran Racer

Rides: Rrn,Sp1,Bros 663,Fs650
Mods: A few bits and pieces!

Porridge bread is extremely tasty,I just had some with a fried egg....it was delicious
DavyH is online now   ReplyReply
Old 28th October 2019, 07:06 PM #22
ISB Contender

ISB Contender

Why are they still at it then?
Because they created new demands after the initial ones didn't succeed.
Old 28th October 2019, 07:07 PM #23
ISB Contender

ISB Contender

Originally Posted by PADDYOT
Well hats off to you my friend you're certainly succeeding, reading your posts is pure torture
Appreciate the compliment.
Old 28th October 2019, 07:10 PM #24
Biker.ie old-skool

Biker.ie old-skool

Because they created new demands after the initial ones didn't succeed.
What?You said their initial demands were met.
confused now
Old 29th October 2019, 06:57 AM #25
MotoGP Legend

MotoGP Legend

What?You said their initial demands were met.
confused now
Dont worry about it, nobody gives a fuck anyway......
Old 29th October 2019, 10:41 AM #26
Supporter

Motorbike: CRF250RLA
Supporter

Rides: CRF250RLA

Support the Anti-Natalist movement!
renniks is offline   ReplyReply
Old 29th October 2019, 02:45 PM #27
MotoGP Legend

MotoGP Legend

Originally Posted by renniks
Support the Anti-Natalist movement!
Here here....cut down on paedos if nothing else............
Old 29th October 2019, 03:07 PM #28
Supporter

Motorbike: CRF250RLA
Supporter

Rides: CRF250RLA

Originally Posted by Jack stowage
Here here....cut down on paedos if nothing else............
or start producing Soylent Green - kills two birds with one stone, that is, the population problem, and the food supply problem!
(just don't call it Soylent Green!)
renniks is offline   ReplyReply
Old 29th October 2019, 03:11 PM #29
Biker.ie old-skool

Biker.ie old-skool

Originally Posted by Jack stowage
Dont worry about it, nobody gives a fuck anyway......
More important things to worry about.
Celebrity dancing factor on ice will be along shortly.
Old 30th October 2019, 07:36 AM #30
MotoGP Legend

MotoGP Legend

More important things to worry about.
Celebrity dancing factor on ice will be along shortly.
..in the jungle...

Irish Biker's Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection above. .