Old 7th November 2019, 12:06 PM #31
Admin's Avatar
Admin Admin is offline
Chief Physician
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: K2-18b
Posts: 34,830
Motorbike: Royal Enfield 350
Modifications: nitrous oxide
My Motorcycle Pics
Admin Admin is offline
Chief Physician

Admin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: K2-18b
Posts: 34,830
Rides: Royal Enfield 350
Mods: nitrous oxide
My Motorcycle Pics
Re: RIP Gay Byrne

Originally Posted by Jack stowage
But dont get me going on that Gerry Ryan cunt....i knew him....
I never really listened to him and tend to avoid gabby cunts who'd wear the face off a hammer in less than 20secs, but maybe his bored housewife listenership were more predispositioned genetically (for child rearing reasons) towards absorbing hyperactive amphetamine driven nonsense for hours on end while multi-tasking / knitting / flicking their bean during the day while the rest of us were out working in real jobs.

Gerry wasn't alone, Tubridy and Gaybo have the hallmark ego/arrogance/nostrils for it too, and the white powder no doubt keeps the entire Montrose studios alert and edgy and arrogant and idiosyncratic and obnoxious in equal 100mg lines every day, coz they're the only ones who can afford it and probably single-handedly sustain the entire drugs industry.

Coincidentally it's just been announced today that RTE are to put 200 staff (out of 1,800) on voluntary redundancy, because their wage costs amounted to €185 million last year, while advertising revenue has dropped around 100million from 10yrs back, to now placing RTE €35,000,000 in the red year on year.

Gaybo was in the same pay-grade (if not higher) than most of these cunts, and Private Ryan will still pull out 420k of tax payers money every year following a 15% (75k) pay cut, ie. down to a miserly €8,000 per week for his valued contribution to public services on the national airwaves.

Ray Darcy is down to 380k, Joe Duffy 330k and Miriam O'Callaghan down to a measly 1/4 Million per year annual income (she wont be very pleased with that!).

I think it's inevitable that the rest of us will be tapped for another €50-100e licence fee increase to prop up these fuckers on dresses and cocaine addiction for another year.

Admin is offline   ReplyReply
Old 7th November 2019, 12:44 PM #32
Jack stowage's Avatar
Jack stowage Jack stowage is offline
MotoGP Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wherever i lay my hat
Posts: 1,575
Motorbike: Whatevers popular
Modifications: cyclist skewer
Jack stowage Jack stowage is offline
MotoGP Legend

Jack stowage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wherever i lay my hat
Posts: 1,575
Rides: Whatevers popular
Mods: cyclist skewer
Re: RIP Gay Byrne

Originally Posted by Admin
I never really listened to him and tend to avoid gabby cunts who'd wear the face off a hammer in less than 20secs, but maybe his bored housewife listenership were more predispositioned genetically (for child rearing reasons) towards absorbing hyperactive amphetamine driven nonsense for hours on end while multi-tasking / knitting / flicking their bean during the day while the rest of us were out working in real jobs.

Gerry wasn't alone, Tubridy and Gaybo have the hallmark ego/arrogance/nostrils for it too, and the white powder no doubt keeps the entire Montrose studios alert and edgy and arrogant and idiosyncratic and obnoxious in equal 100mg lines every day, coz they're the only ones who can afford it and probably single-handedly sustain the entire drugs industry.

Coincidentally it's just been announced today that RTE are to put 200 staff (out of 1,800) on voluntary redundancy, because their wage costs amounted to €185 million last year, while advertising revenue has dropped around 100million from 10yrs back, to now placing RTE €35,000,000 in the red year on year.

Gaybo was in the same pay-grade (if not higher) than most of these cunts, and Private Ryan will still pull out 420k of tax payers money every year following a 15% (75k) pay cut, ie. down to a miserly €8,000 per week for his valued contribution to public services on the national airwaves.

Ray Darcy is down to 380k, Joe Duffy 330k and Miriam O'Callaghan down to a measly 1/4 Million per year annual income (she wont be very pleased with that!).

I think it's inevitable that the rest of us will be tapped for another €50-100e licence fee increase to prop up these fuckers on dresses and cocaine addiction for another year.

I'd gladly pay €1million for Miriam's unwashed frock....i said FROCK....
Jack stowage is offline   ReplyReply
Old 7th November 2019, 02:49 PM #33
me2 me2 is offline
MotoGP Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Blanch
Posts: 1,041
Motorbike: dublin bus
Modifications: standard adult fare
me2 me2 is offline
MotoGP Legend

 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Blanch
Posts: 1,041
Rides: dublin bus
Mods: standard adult fare
Originally Posted by Jack stowage
I'd gladly pay 1million for Miriam's unwashed frock....i said FROCK....
Tell us more.....ya recon you'd look better in it that her?
me2 is offline   ReplyReply
Old 7th November 2019, 03:40 PM #34
DavyH DavyH is online now
Veteran Racer
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 3,149
Motorbike: Rrn,Sp1,Bros 663,Fs650
Modifications: A few bits and pieces!
DavyH DavyH is online now
Veteran Racer

 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 3,149
Rides: Rrn,Sp1,Bros 663,Fs650
Mods: A few bits and pieces!
Re: RIP Gay Byrne

It is laughable that we are forced to pay the wages of people who only look after themselves and their buddies
DavyH is online now   ReplyReply
Old 7th November 2019, 03:48 PM #35
Gixxer's Avatar
Gixxer Gixxer is online now
Resident gynaecologist
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 14,187
Motorbike: NSU Quickly
Modifications: Lobotomy
Gixxer Gixxer is online now
Resident gynaecologist

Gixxer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 14,187
Rides: NSU Quickly
Mods: Lobotomy
Re: RIP Gay Byrne

Originally Posted by Jack stowage
I'd gladly pay 1million for Miriam's unwashed frock....i said FROCK....
I'll send you a pair of my unwashed jocks with skiddies for a tenner.
Gixxer is online now   ReplyReply
Old 8th November 2019, 08:33 AM #36
Rainman's Avatar
Rainman Rainman is offline
Resident Rainmaker
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cork
Posts: 2,421
Motorbike: XRV750,CBX1000,DKW,BSAA10
Modifications: None
Rainman Rainman is offline
Resident Rainmaker

Rainman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cork
Posts: 2,421
Rides: XRV750,CBX1000,DKW,BSAA10
Mods: None
Re: RIP Gay Byrne

Originally Posted by Admin
You can't change a generation of people who've had something literally beaten into them from an early age, and brainwashed over the wireless ever since, it's impossible.

At least technology gives the current wheel a variety of different options that their parents and (mainly) grandparents never had, It's not their fault, I know people that can't eat meat on a friday, it has a physiological affect that makes them sick even thinking about it.

Mad shit, that today's generation would never buy or fall for, but in another 20yrs - gone shit.
Used to think that, technology would make propaganda and manipulating of a population impossible, and the rise of cunts like Stalin, Hitler,Mao, not to mention the catholic church, would never happen again, then I take one look at Brexit and Trump with a majority backing and realise that the masses are as thick as pig shit and will always be thus.
As for Byrne, RIP an all, but he was always on the wrong side of history, licking up the Paedos in the church and castigating the likes of Gerry Adams, as others said previously, he was always a cog in the wheel of the machine that made this country shit.
Rainman is offline   ReplyReply
Old 8th November 2019, 10:24 AM #37
Admin's Avatar
Admin Admin is offline
Chief Physician
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: K2-18b
Posts: 34,830
Motorbike: Royal Enfield 350
Modifications: nitrous oxide
My Motorcycle Pics
Admin Admin is offline
Chief Physician

Admin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: K2-18b
Posts: 34,830
Rides: Royal Enfield 350
Mods: nitrous oxide
My Motorcycle Pics
Re: RIP Gay Byrne

Originally Posted by Rainman
Used to think that, technology would make propaganda and manipulating of a population impossible, and the rise of cunts like Stalin, Hitler,Mao, not to mention the catholic church, would never happen again, then I take one look at Brexit and Trump with a majority backing and realise that the masses are as thick as pig shit and will always be thus.
As for Byrne, RIP an all, but he was always on the wrong side of history, licking up the Paedos in the church and castigating the likes of Gerry Adams, as others said previously, he was always a cog in the wheel of the machine that made this country shit.
Love him or loathe him, but Trump is very transparent and not a slithering snake like most the other reptilian presidents, and what really put him in power was effectively a 'two fingers up' protest vote against the establishment and corruption of the Clintons and 'yes we can' minstrels who talk a good talk, but ultimately end up lining their own pockets thru 'legitimate' Charity foundations ( where less than 5% of the BILLIONS raised goes to actual causes ) as mere conduits for bribery, like think about it ~ how could they clean a room full of cash ?

Who exactly pays 1/2million dollars a pop to listen to Hillary Clinton for 20mins? What could she possibly have to say that would have any real value to anybody, anywhere ? ..except corporate interests who want governmental contracts and political influence and who are the real ones running America (into the ground) and controlling most of the civilised and uncivilised 'yet to be plundered', mining world.

If Trump did one good thing, it was to expose fake news, fake statistics, fake interviews, fake gas attacks, fake bombings - and the realisation that you cannot trust any of those pricks controlling the narrative and feeding people dung esp. the likes of, Pat Kenny, Gaybo, Miriam et_all @ RTE.

Only last week you had ABC 'breaking news' reports showing 'video evidence' of Turkey's military bombing of innocent Kurd civilians in Syrian, until an retired american army general spotted it was a video actually taken during a military demonstration in Kentucky years before.

No consequences for anyone ( over what may have prompted a retaliatory attack, killings, and possibly the next world war ) other than issuing an apology below, same with the media being caught out on several occasions using the exact same children as actors in different locations for multiple staged reports on gas attacks in the middle east, all fake and orchestrated for ulterior motives to justify a certain response by those who control the media and desire a specific objective.
ABC News told Mediaite in a statement Monday that the fake video was also broadcast on 'Good Morning America.' The network said it had launched an investigation into how the footage made it to air.

'We've taken down the video that aired on 'World News Tonight Sunday' and 'Good Morning America' this morning which appeared to be from the Syrian border, immediately after questions were raised about its accuracy,' the network said.

'ABC News regrets the error.'

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...yria-bombing-/
I think people are (slowly) catching on to the lies, deception and disinformation, which is reflected in reduced advertising revenue streams for the biggest culprits, but not many are actively 'paying' their national broadcaster to be fed shit.
Admin is offline   ReplyReply
Old 8th November 2019, 11:02 AM #38
Rainman's Avatar
Rainman Rainman is offline
Resident Rainmaker
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cork
Posts: 2,421
Motorbike: XRV750,CBX1000,DKW,BSAA10
Modifications: None
Rainman Rainman is offline
Resident Rainmaker

Rainman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cork
Posts: 2,421
Rides: XRV750,CBX1000,DKW,BSAA10
Mods: None
Re: RIP Gay Byrne

Originally Posted by Admin

If Trump did one good thing, it was to expose fake news, fake statistics, fake interviews, fake gas attacks, fake bombings - and the realisation that you cannot trust any of those pricks controlling the narrative and feeding people dung esp. the likes of, Pat Kenny, Gaybo, Miriam et_all @ RTE.
Indeed, but all that was achieved was swapping one twats bullshit for another, history is full of fake news narrative, it's nothing new, our own history is a case in point, the fact that the Brits were not defeated since Hastings means that they have written the historical narrative that is accepted Globally, which we all know from first hand accounts is total tripe, to get to the real information takes time and hard work, and as most people are as lazy as shit, the masses can still be fed horse shit and they'll lap it up, sad but true, nothing changes.
Rainman is offline   ReplyReply
Old 8th November 2019, 11:07 AM #39
DavyH DavyH is online now
Veteran Racer
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 3,149
Motorbike: Rrn,Sp1,Bros 663,Fs650
Modifications: A few bits and pieces!
DavyH DavyH is online now
Veteran Racer

 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 3,149
Rides: Rrn,Sp1,Bros 663,Fs650
Mods: A few bits and pieces!
Re: RIP Gay Byrne

Well the case with the 39 bodies in a trailer is quite typical....the driver clearly had a photo on facebanger holding a unionist flag...yet it’s being linked to dissident republicans??

Then yesterday it was reported that the 15 people found in a trailer,straight away it was down to it being an Irish truck driver being held on suspicion,even though it soon transpired it was him that raised the alarm

Good old shit stirring headlines,but at least you can tune in to 103fm to hear the spinnys tell you something completely irrelevant to most people’s lives just to saturate the mind with absolute shite

Last edited by DavyH; 8th November 2019 at 11:09 AM.
DavyH is online now   ReplyReply
Old 8th November 2019, 08:59 PM #40
The comb over kid's Avatar
The comb over kid The comb over kid is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Chinatown
Posts: 3,298
Motorbike: Honda NTV 650
Modifications: Anti-Gravity field
The comb over kid The comb over kid is offline
Supporter

The comb over kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Chinatown
Posts: 3,298
Rides: Honda NTV 650
Mods: Anti-Gravity field
Re: RIP Gay Byrne

A light entertainment legend, hey thats life...rip
The comb over kid is offline   ReplyReply
Old 8th November 2019, 09:10 PM #41
The comb over kid's Avatar
The comb over kid The comb over kid is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Chinatown
Posts: 3,298
Motorbike: Honda NTV 650
Modifications: Anti-Gravity field
The comb over kid The comb over kid is offline
Supporter

The comb over kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Chinatown
Posts: 3,298
Rides: Honda NTV 650
Mods: Anti-Gravity field
Re: RIP Gay Byrne

Wake me up when Jeremy Paxman passes away
The comb over kid is offline   ReplyReply
 

Irish Biker's Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection above. .