Old 13th March 2019, 09:51 AM
Novice Racer

Biker.ie Member No. 37721 from Co. Limerick
48 posts since Oct 2017
Motorbike: Kawasaki Ninja 650
Default Re: Garage Security Aldi CCTV

Originally Posted by felixonagoldwing
Like the idea of CCTV but I've 8 dogs so don't get many cold callers
Thats a lot of poop.... The dodgy shed/gate only works if they dont follow you home and the partner/wife allows it. Followed my ex back to her friends place to take the cage she was driving, mine.

Cant you get hd bullet cams now, discreetly hidden 1/2 pointing at door/gate might get rid of the hoody scenario. They'd ignore/hide from the main ones and never see the others until its too late.
Old 13th March 2019, 11:37 AM
ISB Contender

Biker.ie Member No. 4145 from Cork
384 posts since Dec 2006
Motorbike: ZXR400 SP, VFR 800, V50
Modifications: Blue Flame exhaust
Default Re: Garage Security Aldi CCTV

If someone did put up a sign for CCTV and had some badly placed / exposed dummie cameras in plain view (target for distraction ) but then also some functional, properly hidden cameras would this have any affect on the weight the footage would carry in court.

Or would the court be lenient because poor johnny-paul-patrick couldn't see the cameras due to his drink and drug habit. but he's in a rehabilitation programme now since his last offence and getting his life back on track your honour

In which case all your work to protect the things you worked for is as productive as trying to push water up a hill

Return to Main Topic Biker.ie Forums > General > The Workshop

Tags
aldi, cctv, garage, security