Biker.ie Forums Irish Motorbike Enthusiasts
Home Events Bikes for Sale Mobile Style Motorbike Chat Racing Rideouts » Register free!

Go Back   Biker.ie Forums > General > General Bike Chat

Old 8th February 2018, 06:38 PM
Clubman

Biker.ie Member No. 34651 from Wicklow
113 posts since May 2015
Motorbike: Honda CBR Fireblade 929RR
Modifications: None
Default Watch out for a red hiace around north wicklow

Came home to find 2 knackers in a red hiace scoping out my bike and my neighbours bike. One lad out creeping around the other fella parked up. They took off as soon as I appeared.

Just a heads up to any of you based in North wicklow......
Old 8th February 2018, 06:54 PM
Supporter

Biker.ie Member No. 21260 from Co. Wicklow
1,294 posts since Mar 2010
Motorbike: er-6n
Modifications: a few on the way
Default Re: Watch out for a red hiace around north wicklow

Originally Posted by goodbob
Came home to find 2 knackers in a red hiace scoping out my bike and my neighbours bike. One lad out creeping around the other fella parked up. They took off as soon as I appeared.

Just a heads up to any of you based in North wicklow......
If you're on fb, send it over the Wicklow alerts page. They're good for sharing suspicious activity
Old 8th February 2018, 07:28 PM
Supporter

Biker.ie Member No. 15286 from Kerry
1,641 posts since Apr 2009
Motorbike: Tiger 800xc

Might not be connected. But two similar gents with a red hiace were travelling kerry a few weeks back.
Old 9th February 2018, 07:37 AM
Supporter

Biker.ie Member No. 32347
288 posts since Nov 2013
Motorbike: still dreamin.....
Modifications: 5 day rambler...

It's related I'd say.
They're all related to each other,if they're not riding their sister it's definitely a cousin...
Old 9th February 2018, 07:41 AM
WSB Contender

Biker.ie Member No. 35351 from carrick
538 posts since Sep 2015
Motorbike: vtr 1000. spondon mori,
Modifications: a long expensive list

Originally Posted by Brrm!Brrm!
It's related I'd say.
They're all related to each other,if they're not riding their sister it's definitely a cousin...
lmao brilliant
Old 9th February 2018, 08:32 AM
Supporter

Biker.ie Member No. 15286 from Kerry
1,641 posts since Apr 2009
Motorbike: Tiger 800xc

It's related I'd say.
Old 9th February 2018, 10:01 AM
Supporter

Biker.ie Member No. 36909 from Laois/Offaly
411 posts since Jan 2017
My Motorcycle Pics Motorbike: SV650K5 & ZRX1200R
Modifications: Eh.......

It's related I'd say.
Hiacist!
Old 9th February 2018, 10:41 AM
Clubman

Biker.ie Member No. 34195 from Guess? Boi, like.
222 posts since Dec 2014
Motorbike: B.M Double U
Modifications: Just add motion lotion

Lads, you can never be too cautious when anyones about, but on a funny note, this happened last Thursday week with me.

Herself was over in the farm yard at about half 6, was feeding the cats, and locking the entrance gate. She noticed a car going up & down a few times very slow, but as it was dark, didn't get a reg. She was worried they had seen the place being locked, and would know the house there would be empty.

20mins later she is upstairs, and looks out the back window, and can see lights stopped again outside the yard, can't see the car as the ditch is between, just the slights stopped.

I goes out the front, and up the hill so that I can come up behind them without they seeing me, I get the reg, still unseen, and then go to drivers window, turns on the head-torch, and taps the window with the hurley.

Man did that lad shoot off. I runs back, hops into the jeep to follow but sure he's gone. Meanwhiel she rings to report it, but on my way back I see a car in a neighbours yard, so rang when I got home.

Tuirns out it was an insurance rep, lost, looking for the neighbours house, he took off when he saw me, as all he knew was this mad lad with bushy beard, eyes covered, and ahurley was banging on his window. He in turn found the nearest house for safety(which was just the house he was lookinf for anyway), and ran the guards to report a mad man in the area.
Old 9th February 2018, 10:55 AM
Supporter

Biker.ie Member No. 3989
2,183 posts since Nov 2006
Motorbike: Sprint GT
Modifications: Tax

Originally Posted by Southern Rider
Lads, you can never be too cautious when anyones about, but on a funny note, this happened last Thursday week with me.

Herself was over in the farm yard at about half 6, was feeding the cats, and locking the entrance gate. She noticed a car going up & down a few times very slow, but as it was dark, didn't get a reg. She was worried they had seen the place being locked, and would know the house there would be empty.

20mins later she is upstairs, and looks out the back window, and can see lights stopped again outside the yard, can't see the car as the ditch is between, just the slights stopped.

I goes out the front, and up the hill so that I can come up behind them without they seeing me, I get the reg, still unseen, and then go to drivers window, turns on the head-torch, and taps the window with the hurley.

Man did that lad shoot off. I runs back, hops into the jeep to follow but sure he's gone. Meanwhiel she rings to report it, but on my way back I see a car in a neighbours yard, so rang when I got home.

Tuirns out it was an insurance rep, lost, looking for the neighbours house, he took off when he saw me, as all he knew was this mad lad with bushy beard, eyes covered, and ahurley was banging on his window. He in turn found the nearest house for safety(which was just the house he was lookinf for anyway), and ran the guards to report a mad man in the area.
Sure all those insurance lads are crooks anyway.
Old 9th February 2018, 10:58 AM
MotoGP Star

Biker.ie Member No. 23271 from tipperary
753 posts since Aug 2010
Motorbike: zx6r.cr 500sm. ktm950 sm.
Modifications: black duct tape

Lol.
Old 9th February 2018, 11:08 AM
MotoGP Legend

Biker.ie Member No. 21867 from Dublin
1,513 posts since May 2010
Motorbike: giant mtb
Modifications: front disc brakes

Fuck him anyway - nearly as bad as the knackers just those insurance lads wear suits

Fair play lad - always need to be on your toes
Old 13th February 2018, 12:01 PM
MotoGP Star

Biker.ie Member No. 9275
891 posts since Apr 2008

02 reg? Red HiAce farting around Skerries just now.

Return to Main Topic Biker.ie Forums > General > General Bike Chat

Tags
hiace, north, red, watch, wicklow