Go Back   Biker.ie Forums > General > Racing and Trackdays

Old 15th May 2019, 12:37 PM
Novice Racer

Biker.ie Member No. 37721 from Co. Limerick
48 posts since Oct 2017
Motorbike: Kawasaki Ninja 650
Default Re: Ducati V4S with Michael Rutter onboard at the TT fun

Originally Posted by SoulX
You're right about young fellers not signing up but I have noticed there seems to be a fair few mature guys getting bikes these days.
Not sure if its lads who's mammy wouldn't let them have a bike when they were young
Thats me, mammy said she'd kick me out if i got one. Got the 250 year at 35, replaced it this year with the 650 and sold the 250 last weekend to another lad thats about 34 (i think) whos starting out.

My younger brother (early 20s) wouldn't drive the 250 (or any mbike) at all, my other younger brother (early 30s) had to sell his bike due to his ball & chain and my dad has a bike he rarely uses.
Old 15th May 2019, 05:30 PM
Chief Physician

Biker.ie Member No. 1 from Briarcliff Manor
34,394 posts since May 2005
My Motorcycle Pics Motorbike: Royal Enfield 350
Modifications: nitrous oxide
Default Re: Ducati V4S with Michael Rutter onboard at the TT fun

Originally Posted by batman_oh
The V4 video almost makes me want to trade in both bikes and go do that. Then the reality hits - sore back, impossible to use/frustrated bored on an average Sunday spin, 32k

Would be epic for trackdays at Mugello though!
Even though it's a lively pace, the North West looks very tame in comparison to the TT circuit ;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/northern-ireland/48286476

Return to Main Topic Biker.ie Forums > General > Racing and Trackdays

Tags
ducati, fun, michael, onboard, rutter, v4s