Biker.ie Forums

Biker.ie Forums (https://www.biker.ie/forum/index.php)
-   General Bike Chat (https://www.biker.ie/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Meantime in France (https://www.biker.ie/forum/showthread.php?t=250380)

lessem 15th November 2019 09:52 AM

Meantime in France

[url]www.broadsheet.ie/2019/11/15/poursuite/[/url]

rdtz 15th November 2019 10:03 AM

Re: Meantime in France

Great skill....👀

RTV 15th November 2019 10:49 AM

Few close calls with pedestrians and some were completely oblivious.

Great pilot, after the first minute he was just doing it for the craic :D

allsorts&oddjobs 15th November 2019 11:35 AM

Wouldnt like those feckers chasing me, too good, took some serious chances too.

Gixxer 15th November 2019 11:36 AM

Cunt should be locked up for endangering the public. And sacked for not being able to keep up with a bog seat.

Big H 15th November 2019 12:56 PM

Poor young lad just doing his job trying to deliver a pizza on-time....:lbhbh:

Admin 15th November 2019 01:01 PM

The scooters are probably more agile in a twisty maze of cobbled streets than whatever the police were riding, he'll probably be identified thru passport facial recognition from shop & street cameras whereever he ditched the wheels.

Lot of resources there, he must have done something lť big :ninja:

seano 15th November 2019 01:57 PM

Jaysus dodgy riding from all, looks like something you'd see in a third world country, didn't know French police are allowed ride like that.

Duke RR 15th November 2019 03:04 PM

[QUOTE=Admin;3582825]The scooters are probably more agile in a twisty maze of cobbled streets than whatever the police were riding, he'll probably be identified thru passport facial recognition from shop & street cameras whereever he ditched the wheels.

Lot of resources there, he must have done something lť big :ninja:[/QUOTE]

scooter & decent rider will piss all over the bigger bikes or most bikes for that matter around the city , easily done :shifty:

The barges our five-o have, the width of an entire lane, utterly useless.

my 2 wheel choice for the city :ninja:

:icon2:

custom900 15th November 2019 03:08 PM

This one came up just after the French vid. Very nervous or inexperienced rider, cop read the road waaaay better than him.

[url]https://youtu.be/c2RxksqYkzM[/url]

He was lucky with that fence!

batman_oh 15th November 2019 03:13 PM

[QUOTE=custom900;3582833]This one came up just after the French vid. Very nervous or inexperienced rider, cop read the road waaaay better than him.

He was lucky with that fence![/QUOTE]

Looks like a lot of sportsbike owners on the road. Straight - weeeeee. Corner - nope

renniks 15th November 2019 03:22 PM

[QUOTE=custom900;3582833]This one came up just after the French vid. Very nervous or inexperienced rider, cop read the road waaaay better than him.

Plenty of opportunities for the cops to give him a little tip and bring the chase to an end - the roundabouts were the perfect spots to do it.
Funny as fuck when the scrote runs off the road at the end anyway

Gixxer 15th November 2019 05:43 PM

Some pilot. I'm sure he nearly got the bike over 10 degrees at one point there. :doh:

[QUOTE=renniks;3582835]Plenty of opportunities for the cops to give him a little tip and bring the chase to an end - the roundabouts were the perfect spots to do it.
[/QUOTE]
I think the idea is to stop him without killing him.

Admin 15th November 2019 06:25 PM

If they took him out ages back with a gentle nudge on one of those roundabouts, it would be a lot safer than letting a clueless dope run into 3 figures and then (probably) half kill himself while endangering others.

DavyH 15th November 2019 07:40 PM

There’s possibly an element of running a super bike on a gn125 budget there....probably had knackered suspension,brakes and tyres

Add to that a useless pilot and you end up with those kind of results

Big H 15th November 2019 08:33 PM

Or probably just stole it and hadnít a clue how to ride it !

Legal owner wonít be too happy to see how it all ended up.....:doh:

Blueb6 15th November 2019 08:41 PM

[QUOTE=RTV;3582816]Few close calls with pedestrians and some were completely oblivious.

Great pilot, after the first minute he was just doing it for the craic :D[/QUOTE]

He was on a TDM 900, seen them chase a few times they don't give a shit about anyone, imagine the cops over here trying to ride through a city like that ffs they would be fucked off to walk the beat in some country town in the middle of nowhere

Gixxer 15th November 2019 10:56 PM

[QUOTE=Admin;3582837]If they took him out ages back with a gentle nudge on one of those roundabouts, it would be a lot safer than letting a clueless dope run into 3 figures and then (probably) half kill himself while endangering others.[/QUOTE]

Fuxache, I do three figures on my way to the shop when I realise I've run out of Hennessey! :lbhbh:

Kavo 15th November 2019 10:56 PM

Remind me not to step out of a doorway if Iím ever in Paris with mad coppers on TDMís flying down the paths absolute lunacy:woots:

And they didnít even catch the little bollix

Gixxer 15th November 2019 11:01 PM

[QUOTE=Kavo;3582851]Remind me not to step out of a doorway if Iím ever in Paris with mad coppers on TDMís flying down the paths absolute lunacy:woots:

And they didnít even catch the little bollix[/QUOTE]

I couldn't fucking believe it. Those cunts are more dangerous than the moped cunt if they'd left him alone.

nednedned 15th November 2019 11:41 PM

Better than some of the shite movies out now.�� This be great on a vr headset.

seano 16th November 2019 12:02 AM

Looks like if you want to ride like an absolute dickhead and endanger peoples lives without repercussion you can just become a bike cop in France :smileee:

Gixxer 16th November 2019 12:30 AM

[QUOTE=seano;3582857]Looks like if you want to ride like an absolute dickhead and endanger peoples lives without repercussion you can just become a bike cop in France :smileee:[/QUOTE]

:thumbsup2:

Christopher Livingstone Eubanks 16th November 2019 11:00 AM

[QUOTE=Admin;3582837]If they took him out ages back with a gentle nudge on one of those roundabouts, it would be a lot safer than letting a clueless dope run into 3 figures and then (probably) half kill himself while endangering others.[/QUOTE]

3 figures booohoooo. Please think of the children.

vifferman 16th November 2019 04:08 PM

First video fast machine for a scooter. What is it. Good view of it at 2.00

custom900 16th November 2019 05:16 PM

Piaggio Beverly 350.

custom900 16th November 2019 05:17 PM

It sez so on the video title. :lbhbh:

vinnym 16th November 2019 09:02 PM

Wankers, the lot of them. The speed they were doing on a footpath, all it took was someone to walk out their front door and pow, send their croissant fuckin flying!
You would be told to go and fuck yourself if Iím walking down a footpath for some cnut to plow up behind me shouting for me to move, not a fuckin hope!

The comb over kid 17th November 2019 01:57 AM

[U][url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iN4Ql-x1Bs[/url][/U]

The comb over kid 17th November 2019 02:17 AM

16 pints..lovely:thumbsup2: