Biker.ie Forums

Biker.ie Forums (https://www.biker.ie/forum/index.php)
-   General Bike Chat (https://www.biker.ie/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   vrt.... (https://www.biker.ie/forum/showthread.php?t=247139)

oretom 3rd January 2019 05:29 PM

vrt....

anybody got a contact number for office in kells? or nct number..no, not the dublin booking number
brought bike to the spasmos in november to vrt, they still havent got back to me...
cant find number to call office to ask the dickwads to open the drawer or file and give me my fuggin reg no.

gs plumy 3rd January 2019 06:09 PM

Re: vrt....

[quote=oretom;3561058]anybody got a contact number for office in kells? or nct number..no, not the dublin booking number
brought bike to the spasmos in November to vrt, they still havent got back to me...
cant find number to call the office to ask the dickwads to open the drawer or file and give me my fuggin reg no.[/quote]

Quick google gave me this.

NCT Centre
Address: IDA Industrial Estate, Virginia Rd, Mountainpole, Kells, Co. Meath
Hours:
Open now

Add full hours

Province: Leinster
Phone: (01) 413 5992
Suggest an edit
Add missing information
Add business hours

oretom 3rd January 2019 07:03 PM

Ye, that’s Dublin number... I know how to google , thanks anyway

oretom 3rd January 2019 07:05 PM

I want to call nct direct , so they call tell me if anyone is in the vrt office, the door is beside the nct door, to save me a second or third trip,

Dirtyshirt 3rd January 2019 07:24 PM

They are supposed to have it back to you within 2 days unless its an oddball. Also if you ring the NCT booking line, you can explain to the person on the other end your story.They should give you the reg if you ask.
If that fails try ringing the VRO in rosslare. That's where the oddballs get their code.

Try The Office of the Revenue Commissioners
Registration Section
Central Vehicle Office
Rosslare Harbour
Co. Wexford
Telephone: (053) 916 1200

They know the answer. They will either tell you the answer or tell you to fuck off.

tribalwings 3rd January 2019 07:25 PM

Try this number is on the Kells Business Park website for the NCT

[url]http://www.kells-on-line.com/buspark.htm[/url]

oretom 3rd January 2019 07:29 PM

[quote=tribalwings;3561066]Try this number is on the Kells Business Park website for the NCT

[url]http://www.kells-on-line.com/buspark.htm[/url][/quote]

Sound lad 👍

oretom 3rd January 2019 07:30 PM

[quote=Dirtyshirt;3561065]They are supposed to have it back to you within 2 days unless its an oddball. Also if you ring the NCT booking line, you can explain to the person on the other end your story.They should give you the reg if you ask.
If that fails try ringing the VRO in rosslare. That's where the oddballs get their code.

Try The Office of the Revenue Commissioners
Registration Section
Central Vehicle Office
Rosslare Harbour
Co. Wexford
Telephone: (053) 916 1200

They know the answer. They will either tell you the answer or tell you to fuck off.[/quote]

They did call me after 2 days, and told me they call me again the next week, and thatís where they dropped the ball, itís not an oddball yoke at all,

oretom 3rd January 2019 07:42 PM

Kells number is no longer live

CatchMe 3rd January 2019 07:47 PM

The Wexford office are the ones that calculate non std vrt, had the pleasure recently with cage

tribalwings 3rd January 2019 07:52 PM

[quote=oretom;3561069]Kells number is no longer live[/quote]

Shit, sry lad

oretom 3rd January 2019 10:52 PM

All sorted, went there, open till ten on Thursdays , it’s been sitting there a while, his story was, someone confused, as co2 code is 999— amd somone thought it was cc or somthing and were emailing bmw to check somthing or other,
But I have a ref now, almost 2 months after going there, lad in front had a €1700 fine, 3 years on yella plate
Right, who makes number plates not the size of satellite dishes

oroura25 4th January 2019 09:40 AM

[quote=oretom;3561084]All sorted, went there, open till ten on Thursdays , itís been sitting there a while, his story was, someone confused, as co2 code is 999ó amd somone thought it was cc or somthing and were emailing bmw to check somthing or other,
But I have a ref now, almost 2 months after going there, lad in front had a Ä1700 fine, 3 years on yella plate
Right, who makes number plates not the size of satellite dishes[/quote]

[B][U]Nowplates.com[/U][/B] are a company in Dublin. The company itself is called Radiator Services. They do a massive selection of reg plates. Plastic ones, metal ones, big ones, small ones, square ones, rectangular ones, probably even triangular ones!

I've got my last few plates off them and they've been fairly tiny. Many different sizes available for each plate style.[B] I'd 100% be looking there.[/B]

oretom 4th January 2019 07:19 PM

[quote=oroura25;3561097][B][U]Nowplates.com[/U][/B] are a company in Dublin. The company itself is called Radiator Services. They do a massive selection of reg plates. Plastic ones, metal ones, big ones, small ones, square ones, rectangular ones, probably even triangular ones!

I've got my last few plates off them and they've been fairly tiny. Many different sizes available for each plate style.[B] I'd 100% be looking there.[/B][/quote]

Ä30 for a plate?? Local motor factors Ä10

SoulX 4th January 2019 07:42 PM

[quote=oretom;3561084]All sorted, went there, open till ten on Thursdays , itís been sitting there a while, his story was, someone confused, as co2 code is 999ó amd somone thought it was cc or somthing and were emailing bmw to check somthing or other,
But I have a ref now, almost 2 months after going there, lad in front had a Ä1700 fine, 3 years on yella plate
Right, who makes number plates not the size of satellite dishes[/quote]

A mate brought a VFR1200 and they wanted 5,000E off him.
Some goon typed in 12,000cc on the form :lbhbh:

oroura25 6th January 2019 09:16 PM

[quote=oretom;3561148]Ä30 for a plate?? Local motor factors Ä10[/quote]

Sorry for the inconvenience there..

jp biker 6th January 2019 09:26 PM

[quote=Vjmc.Cork;3561151]A mate brought a VFR1200 and they wanted 5,000E off him.
Some goon typed in 12,000cc on the form :lbhbh:[/quote]

:woots:

Return to MAIN BIKER.IE DISCUSSION FORUMS