Biker.ie Forums

Biker.ie Forums (https://www.biker.ie/forum/index.php)
-   General Bike Chat (https://www.biker.ie/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Humans are scum (https://www.biker.ie/forum/showthread.php?t=250259)

xrv92 27th October 2019 09:02 PM

Humans are scum

Humans are scum
Look At 8:15, 9:40, 9:59, 10:22
Went for a spin from Carlingford up to the mast today. Decided to record the full route and not edit it down. What I saw on the far side coming down made me sick. In just over two minutes I came across 4 dumpsites. The first one is hard to make out what that is. It is industrial insulation from a building site. The way I came down bring you out on the road from Dundalk to Newry.

[URL="https://youtu.be/iK28MBbDfOw"]https://youtu.be/iK28MBbDfOw[/URL]

Pat rabbit obn 27th October 2019 09:20 PM

Re: Humans are scum

Yep.they sure are and getting worse

Frankkilty 27th October 2019 09:52 PM

Personally, i know a lot will not like this, I'm sure I'll get lifted for suggesting it but some people need to be sterilised.

Nice roads though.

nednedned 27th October 2019 10:50 PM

People on FB doing rubbish collections.

Jonjo 28th October 2019 07:23 AM

[QUOTE=xrv92;3581859]Humans are scum
Went for a spin from Carlingford up to the mast today. Decided to record the full route and not edit it down. What I saw on the far side coming down made me sick. In just over two minutes I came across 4 dumpsites. The first one is hard to make out what that is. It is industrial insulation from a building site. The way I came down bring you out on the road from Dundalk to Newry. [/quote]

I visited the Dolomites in mid September with a few mates. Beautiful area and we remarked how the clean the countryside was not even a fab butt anywhere. This place is turning into a kip. Regularly see people leaving motorway service stations throwing coffee mugs and rubbish out of the cage/ truck windows.

allsorts&oddjobs 28th October 2019 07:34 AM

its a fookin shame, people just dont give a shit anymore, there is simply no penalty/sanction for dumping rubbish , bring back the stocks and birching for these kind of offences such as antisocial behaviour, littering, child neglect(feral children roaming the streets) and youd soon see a difference in behaviour.
in addition to that we should also be demanding a return to the government bin collection service, twould stop fly tipping at a stroke, what are we paying taxes for? lining politicians pockets? we used to have a bin service, we used to have ditches cut back and cleaned out - all these public services have gone yet we are still one of the most highly taxed workers in the world, not just income tax but house tax, vat, vrt, and water tax on the way back again, when the fuck are we gonna wake up.

sorry for the rant, just pissed off, probably cos i had to get out of a nice warm bed at 6.30am to go to work when every other cnut has a day off for the bank holiday :rolleyes2:

Frankkilty 28th October 2019 07:50 AM

[QUOTE=allsorts&oddjobs;3581868]its a fookin shame, people just dont give a shit anymore, there is simply no penalty/sanction for dumping rubbish , bring back the stocks and birching for these kind of offences such as antisocial behaviour, littering, child neglect(feral children roaming the streets) and youd soon see a difference in behaviour.
in addition to that we should also be demanding a return to the government bin collection service, twould stop fly tipping at a stroke, what are we paying taxes for? lining politicians pockets? we used to have a bin service, we used to have ditches cut back and cleaned out - all these public services have gone yet we are still one of the most highly taxed workers in the world, not just income tax but house tax, vat, vrt, and water tax on the way back again, when the fuck are we gonna wake up.

sorry for the rant, just pissed off, probably cos i had to get out of a nice warm bed at 6.30am to go to work when every other cnut has a day off for the bank holiday :rolleyes2:[/QUOTE]

Not all of us. I'm heading to work now. :thumbsup2:

Jack stowage 28th October 2019 08:09 AM

Yez all have to have the latest phone, biggest tv, more stuff from China for yerz bikes....its all over packaged, boxes in boxes in plastic bags in boxes......as above noone REALLY gives a fuck, we pretend we do...39 humans found dead in a container..5 minutes later we're pissing ourselves laughing at a video or joke about them.....:thumbsup2:

Christopher Livingstone Eubanks 28th October 2019 10:44 AM

[QUOTE=Jonjo;3581867][QUOTE=xrv92;3581859]Humans are scum
Went for a spin from Carlingford up to the mast today. Decided to record the full route and not edit it down. What I saw on the far side coming down made me sick. In just over two minutes I came across 4 dumpsites. The first one is hard to make out what that is. It is industrial insulation from a building site. The way I came down bring you out on the road from Dundalk to Newry.

I visited the Dolomites in mid September with a few mates. Beautiful area and we remarked how the clean the countryside was not even a fab butt anywhere. This place is turning into a kip. Regularly see people leaving motorway service stations throwing coffee mugs and rubbish out of the cage/ truck windows.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

What you and the rest of the Irish are gonna do about it? Not a single damn thing.
What happened in France when people went outside and protested the retarded carbon taxes? The government backed down and now they will not pay these taxes while Irish will. Why? Because there are no consequences to these laws, the government is not stupid, they know they can tax you to the fullest.

Irish society has been pacified like many other countries such as UK. It is no joke that you can get arrested and go to prison for having a butter knife on you. Even a fucking pepper spray is illegal. The government doesn't even trust you enough to use fireworks.
Consider all the other things they try to price you out of or ban.
Ireland and UK is the definition of a pacified society.
I would say Ireland is not yet as bad as UK but they will catch up. A lot of you have been to the UK and you probably noticed that big brother is watching your every step. It is the most surveillanced society in the world. There are speed cameras on almost every street. If you think Ireland is bad on speed then you haven't been to UK.

A good example of a society that is not pacified is Germany and France. Germany does not have stupid laws and allows people certain freedoms. You can go speeding in certain areas if you want, you can drink and smoke if you want (your choice), you can defend yourself, you can buy basic self defence items like pepper spray.
France tries to introduce many retarded laws all the time but it very rarely works out.

Jonjo 28th October 2019 01:08 PM

[QUOTE=Christopher Livingstone Eubanks;3581876][QUOTE=Jonjo;3581867]

What you and the rest of the Irish are gonna do about it? Not a single damn thing.
What happened in France when people went outside and protested the retarded carbon taxes? The government backed down and now they will not pay these taxes while Irish will. Why? Because there are no consequences to these laws, the government is not stupid, they know they can tax you to the fullest.

Irish society has been pacified like many other countries such as UK. It is no joke that you can get arrested and go to prison for having a butter knife on you. Even a fucking pepper spray is illegal. The government doesn't even trust you enough to use fireworks.
I would say Ireland is not yet as bad as UK but they will catch up. A lot of you have been to the UK and you probably noticed that big brother is watching your every step. It is the most surveillanced society in the world. There are speed cameras on almost every street. If you think Ireland is bad on speed then you haven't been to UK.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Chill out man, I just said if people did not litter then we would not have the countryside looking like a tip

xrv92 28th October 2019 01:31 PM

I would say Ireland is not yet as bad as UK but they will catch up. A lot of you have been to the UK and you probably noticed that big brother is watching your every step. It is the most surveillanced society in the world. There are speed cameras on almost every street. If you think Ireland is bad on speed then you haven't been to UK.

A good example of a society that is not pacified is Germany and France. Germany does not have stupid laws and allows people certain freedoms. You can go speeding in certain areas if you want, you can drink and smoke if you want (your choice), you can defend yourself, you can buy basic self defence items like pepper spray.
France tries to introduce many retarded laws all the time but it very rarely works out.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

WOW you got pepper spray, carbon tax and butter knives from scum illegal dumping in the mountains.:woots::doh:

Gixxer 28th October 2019 01:32 PM

France tries to introduce many retarded laws all the time but it very rarely works out.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
What you gonna do about it?
Not a single damn thing.

me2 28th October 2019 02:22 PM

[QUOTE=Gixxer;3581883][QUOTE=Christopher Livingstone Eubanks;3581876]
Not a single damn thing.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Back off dude, or he'll have to show ya some cool MMA moves with his butter knife and hair spray. :thumbsup2:

Christopher Livingstone Eubanks 28th October 2019 03:14 PM

[QUOTE=Gixxer;3581883][QUOTE=Christopher Livingstone Eubanks;3581876]
Not a single damn thing.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

I don't care, I'm not here for the majority of the year. Little pussy got offended.

PADDYOT 28th October 2019 05:07 PM

[QUOTE=Christopher Livingstone Eubanks;3581887][QUOTE=Gixxer;3581883]

I don't care, I'm not here for the majority of the year. [/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

And yet, [B]here [/B]you [B]are[/B], day after day, week after week, month after month......

SoulX 28th October 2019 06:11 PM

[QUOTE=Christopher Livingstone Eubanks;3581876]What you and the rest of the Irish are gonna do about it? Not a single damn thing.

France tries to introduce many retarded laws all the time but it very rarely works out.[/QUOTE]

I think you'll find France is not quite the paradise you think it is.
The yellow vest protests are going on for almost a year and what did they achieve?
A bunch of guys in jail,a hape more busted up by the cops and a few killed.
None of their demands have been met.
Most of mainland Europe is over-run by illegal immigrants.
Germany is one of the most regulated nations on earth,try running an old vehicle over there.
Ireland is one of the best countries in the world still,despite the best efforts of the simpletons in charge.

Christopher Livingstone Eubanks 28th October 2019 06:13 PM

[QUOTE=PADDYOT;3581891]And yet, [B]here [/B]you [B]are[/B], day after day, week after week, month after month......[/QUOTE]

I like to psychologically torture people.

Christopher Livingstone Eubanks 28th October 2019 06:13 PM

[QUOTE=SoulX;3581898]I think you'll find France is not quite the paradise you think it is.
The yellow vest protests are going on for almost a year and what did they achieve?
A bunch of guys in jail,a hape more busted up by the cops and a few killed.
None of their demands have been met.
Most of mainland Europe is over-run by illegal immigrants.
Germany is one of the most regulated nations on earth,try running an old vehicle over there.
Ireland is one of the best countries in the world still,despite the best efforts of the simpletons in charge.[/QUOTE]

Their demands which have started the protests have been met.

SoulX 28th October 2019 06:15 PM

[QUOTE=Christopher Livingstone Eubanks;3581900]Their demands which have started the protests have been met.[/QUOTE]

Why are they still at it then?

PADDYOT 28th October 2019 06:41 PM

[QUOTE=Christopher Livingstone Eubanks;3581899]I like to psychologically torture people.[/QUOTE]

Well hats off to you my friend you're certainly succeeding, reading your posts is pure torture :thumbsup2:

DavyH 28th October 2019 07:04 PM

Porridge bread is extremely tasty,I just had some with a fried egg....it was delicious

Christopher Livingstone Eubanks 28th October 2019 07:06 PM

[QUOTE=SoulX;3581901]Why are they still at it then?[/QUOTE]

Because they created new demands after the initial ones didn't succeed.

Christopher Livingstone Eubanks 28th October 2019 07:07 PM

[QUOTE=PADDYOT;3581902]Well hats off to you my friend you're certainly succeeding, reading your posts is pure torture :thumbsup2:[/QUOTE]

Appreciate the compliment.

SoulX 28th October 2019 07:10 PM

[QUOTE=Christopher Livingstone Eubanks;3581906]Because they created new demands after the initial ones didn't succeed.[/QUOTE]

What?You said their initial demands were met.
confused now :wassat:

Jack stowage 29th October 2019 06:57 AM

[QUOTE=SoulX;3581908]What?You said their initial demands were met.
confused now :wassat:[/QUOTE]

Dont worry about it, nobody gives a fuck anyway......:smileee:

renniks 29th October 2019 10:41 AM

Support the Anti-Natalist movement!

Jack stowage 29th October 2019 02:45 PM

[QUOTE=renniks;3581937]Support the Anti-Natalist movement![/QUOTE]

Here here....cut down on paedos if nothing else............:smileee:

renniks 29th October 2019 03:07 PM

[QUOTE=Jack stowage;3581968]Here here....cut down on paedos if nothing else............:smileee:[/QUOTE]

or start producing Soylent Green - kills two birds with one stone, that is, the population problem, and the food supply problem!
(just don't call it Soylent Green!)

SoulX 29th October 2019 03:11 PM

[QUOTE=Jack stowage;3581921]Dont worry about it, nobody gives a fuck anyway......:smileee:[/QUOTE]

More important things to worry about.
Celebrity dancing factor on ice will be along shortly.:thumbsup2:

Jack stowage 30th October 2019 07:36 AM

[QUOTE=SoulX;3581972]More important things to worry about.
Celebrity dancing factor on ice will be along shortly.:thumbsup2:[/QUOTE]

..in the jungle...:lbhbh: