Biker.ie Forums

Biker.ie Forums (https://www.biker.ie/forum/index.php)
-   General Bike Chat (https://www.biker.ie/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Wimmin folk on motorcycles (https://www.biker.ie/forum/showthread.php?t=247461)

oretom 4th February 2019 08:38 PM

Wimmin folk on motorcycles

[url]https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=0FgqstAi6FE[/url]

oroura25 4th February 2019 08:48 PM

Re: Wimmin folk on motorcycles

[quote=oretom;3563678][url]https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=0FgqstAi6FE[/url][/quote]

Deadly :) I'd love to get a trials bike!

chopper 5th February 2019 12:56 AM

Brilliant

ascalon 6th February 2019 10:42 AM

Nothing else to say really: brilliant!

silver fox 6th February 2019 01:00 PM

:thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

levin 6th February 2019 01:15 PM

:cool3:

RTV 6th February 2019 01:57 PM

Fair play to the ladies!

Caffeine 7th February 2019 12:18 AM

I don't see why them advertising they might have a vagina is relevant.

Gixxer 7th February 2019 02:06 AM

[quote=Caffeine;3563835]I don't see why them advertising they might have a vagina is relevant.[/quote]
This :thumbsup2:
They're not special. If they want to compete in a sport, fair play to them. If they beat the blokes, even better, but just because they piss through hair, doesn't make them special.
We're living in a world of equality. This is a classic example of equality at work, but they're not special just because they're women.

macpudd 7th February 2019 09:58 AM

Lovely video, great to see the kids building there skill and enjoying it. :thumbsup2:

oretom 7th February 2019 10:38 AM

[quote=Caffeine;3563835]I don't see why them advertising they might have a vagina is relevant.[/quote]

I don’t know if any of them do or not, that’s not relevant, motorcycling is male dominated in every aspect, it may catch they eye of other females and give them the encouragement,
.... or even the odd clown who may think if wimmin can do it , so can I

Where’s the problem? Them calling it ladies day? Or me labelling it wimmin on motorcycles?

Jack stowage 7th February 2019 03:28 PM

[quote=oretom;3563843]I donít know if any of them do or not, thatís not relevant, [B]motorcycling is male dominated in every aspect,[/B] it may catch they eye of other females and give them the encouragement,

Whereís the problem? Them calling it ladies day? Or me labelling it wimmin on motorcycles?[/quote]

You make it sound like its a "men only " club....my sister has had a bike since the 70's, because she wanted one , not to be different or fashionable..If a woman wants to ride a bike, jet ski, play football etc just get on with it...everytime this shit comes up it makes my blood boil...if they want to be equal just shut the fuck up and do it...people make heroes of women when they try stuff that "only men" do...surely thats patronising ..no??

oretom 7th February 2019 03:44 PM

[quote=Jack stowage;3563860]You make it sound like its a "men only " club....my sister has had a bike since the 70's, because she wanted one , not to be different or fashionable..If a woman wants to ride a bike, jet ski, play football etc just get on with it...everytime this shit comes up it makes my blood boil...if they want to be equal just shut the fuck up and do it...people make heroes of women when they try stuff that "only men" do...surely thats patronising ..no??[/quote]

Eh hardly , it’s male dominated, that’s a simple fact ,
And very far removed from being men only,
It’s hardly fashionable
Nobody’s making heroes out of them,
Jaysus yer all getting very wound up over eff all

If it said kids on motorcycles would you all get wound up, becuse if it were kids, I’d title it kids...

Jack stowage 7th February 2019 03:47 PM

[quote=oretom;3563861]Eh hardly , it’s male dominated, that’s a simple fact ,
And very far removed from being men only,
It’s hardly fashionable
Nobody’s making heroes out of them,
Jaysus yer all getting very wound up over eff all[/quote]

Not wound up..just pissed off with this new era of PC....ya cant wank in a pub jax anymore without someone being offended..in my day....:lbhbh:

oretom 7th February 2019 04:00 PM

[quote=Jack stowage;3563862]Not wound up..just pissed off with this new era of PC....ya cant wank in a pub jax anymore without someone being offended..in my day....:lbhbh:[/quote]

As long as you donít jizz my direction you can pull all day long wherever you want, Iíve a young wan with me every weekend competing, she gets treated like everyone else, I get the odd , would you not give her a hand from other lads,
If sheís going to ride competitions, no special treatment, if she canít physically do it, she will ask for help, usually she refuses it, last weekend she pushed her bike halfway round the sugar loaf, despite plenty lads offering of help, and she has to piss in a hedge like the rest of us

Jack stowage 7th February 2019 04:30 PM

[quote=oretom;3563865]As long as you donít jizz my direction you can pull all day long wherever you want, Iíve a young wan with me every weekend competing, she gets treated like everyone else, I get the odd , would you not give her a hand from other lads,
If sheís going to ride competitions, no special treatment, if she canít physically do it, she will ask for help, usually she refuses it, last weekend she pushed her bike halfway round the sugar loaf, despite plenty lads offering of help, and she has to piss [B]through[/B] a hedge like the rest of us[/quote]

FTFY........:lbhbh:

chopper 7th February 2019 05:50 PM

[quote=oretom;3563843],[U] it may catch they eye of other females and give them the encouragement, [/U]

[/quote]

thats it exactly. if it encourages more and it gets them out there its all good. all motorcycling is presumed (and in some places rightly so) male dominated , women are rarely encouraged into any sector of motorcycling sport , if its showing some that they are treated the same as the lads and are welcome then its a great idea having a ladies day in my opinion .

Harley Riders Love A Reacharound 11th February 2019 11:14 AM

Fair play to them great to see! What about a topless version now for the over 18s or would that be deemed sexist...:wassat: