Biker.ie Forums

Biker.ie Forums (https://www.biker.ie/forum/index.php)
-   General Bike Chat (https://www.biker.ie/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Womens leggings where to get (https://www.biker.ie/forum/showthread.php?t=248157)

pudzey 12th April 2019 09:50 PM

Womens leggings where to get

Lads herself wont wear the textiles or leather pants insists on the leggings or jeggings or what ever there called . Anyone know where I could start looking for them preferably with kevlar and protection in them ?

pudzey 12th April 2019 10:02 PM

Re: Womens leggings where to get

She might wear textile like these in bikeworld, where close in Munster would be worth a visit to try on stuff ?

[IMG]https://www.bikeworld.ie/image/cache/data/clothing/rst/2019-range/wp-pants/rst102217blk-front-800x800.jpg[/IMG]

the dessert fox 12th April 2019 10:10 PM

Leathers look good on a woman. Oh yes. Where are your powers of persuasion?

pudzey 12th April 2019 10:13 PM

[quote=the dessert fox;3569227]Leathers look good on a woman. Oh yes. Where are your powers of persuasion?[/quote]

I've told her this 50 times in the last week !! Dress for the slide not the ride to fcuk :doh: first member here to persuade her can have her :lbhbh:

SoulX 12th April 2019 10:16 PM

[quote=pudzey;3569228]I've told her this 50 times in the last week !! Dress for the slide not the ride to fcuk :doh: first member here to persuade her can have her :lbhbh:[/quote]

Show her a few pics of road rash,that'll change her mind.
And you can hold on to her,I've 3 wimmin here :ninja:
Try Lee or Ross they have a good selection.

Gixxer 12th April 2019 10:22 PM

[quote=pudzey;3569228]first member here to persuade her can have her :lbhbh:[/quote]
Pictures first. I never buy anything without seeing it first :thumbsup2:

Confusion 12th April 2019 10:25 PM

[quote=pudzey;3569225]She might wear textile like these in bikeworld, where close in Munster would be worth a visit to try on stuff ?
[/quote]

Lee Honda in Little Island have a reasonable range of gear
for women.

Ross Motorcycles in Cork City stock RST gear if you
have a particular interest in that brand.

If style is more important than function, she might consider
a pair of aramid-lined jeans. I'm sure she would change her
mind after a spin in cold, wet weather.

pudzey 12th April 2019 10:39 PM

Ya mite take a spin to lee I got my last lid there , never heard of Ross motorcycles must look into them. Thanks again lads iv most yeer brains done in with stupid questions

kwackquack 13th April 2019 09:24 AM

[quote=Gixxer;3569231]Pictures first. I never buy anything without seeing it first :thumbsup2:[/quote]

Surprised you only asked for a pic and not a test ride :lbhbh:

pudzey 13th April 2019 12:42 PM

[quote=kwackquack;3569258]Surprised you only asked for a pic and not a test ride :lbhbh:[/quote]

Haha beat me too it

tankas 13th April 2019 01:29 PM

If you want something really effective, safe and comfortable check 4sr.com and hoodjeans.co.uk

me2 13th April 2019 04:02 PM

[quote=kwackquack;3569258]Surprised you only asked for a pic and not a test ride :lbhbh:[/quote]
Since she can't be tempted by a decent pair of leggings, we already know she is inclined to run a tad rough. :thumbsup2:

pudzey 13th April 2019 04:29 PM

[quote=me2;3569273]Since she can't be tempted by a decent pair of leggings, we already know she is inclined to run a tad rough. :thumbsup2:[/quote]

Haha u cunt :doh: she's about a 28 inch waist with 35 inch arse it's impossible to get gear :doh:

me2 13th April 2019 10:34 PM

[quote=pudzey;3569277]Haha u cunt :doh: she's about a 28 inch waist with 35 inch arse it's impossible to get gear :doh:[/quote]
Ya can tell her from me, there's not any joy to be had trying to use the crapper while wearing a donjoy leg brace.

Best of luck trying to get her to wear sensible attire, without scaring her off biking in the process. :thumbsup2:

pudzey 14th April 2019 10:19 AM

Got her a sweet set of richa leathers, she was just put off by the size and bulk of them , but after trying on was delighted. Happy days :)

Holy Moly 14th April 2019 02:04 PM

[quote=pudzey;3569337]Got her a sweet set of richa leathers, she was just put off by the size and bulk of them , but after trying on was delighted. Happy days :)[/quote]

Excellent, mine was the same. Reckoned she looked the size of a house in the textiles, couldn't be convinced. Got her a set of lace up type leggings, still good textiles, in the US. She could adjust the width of the whole lower legs, which reached a compromise.
Wimmin and fashion, fuxksache...

chopper 14th April 2019 11:56 PM

There is kevlar type leggings .look online in uk shops . Ill see if i can get a link.they aint too cheap .

pudzey 15th April 2019 01:07 AM

[quote=chopper;3569396]There is kevlar type leggings .look online in uk shops . Ill see if i can get a link.they aint too cheap .[/quote]

I seen chopper bud , 110 sterling I think I seen them fcuk that :rolleyes2: I got her persuaded since I started this thread anyways :bikerie:

aria 16th April 2019 01:17 PM

Gogo leggings are 100% kevlar lined and have protection on knees. Also true to size. Can be gotten online. I use these and find them great but also use leather and textile depending on the weather.

I saw that Sprocket & Hubs just got Motogirl stuff in and they also do leggings which are 100% kevlar. fantastic reviews for these too online.

chopper 16th April 2019 03:06 PM

[quote=aria;3569597]Gogo leggings are 100% kevlar lined and have protection on knees. Also true to size. Can be gotten online. I use these and find them great but also use leather and textile depending on the weather.

I saw that Sprocket & Hubs just got Motogirl stuff in and they also do leggings which are 100% kevlar. fantastic reviews for these too online.[/quote]

what kinda length are the gogo leggings ?

Return to MAIN BIKER.IE DISCUSSION FORUMS