Biker.ie Forums

Biker.ie Forums (https://www.biker.ie/forum/index.php)
-   General Bike Chat (https://www.biker.ie/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Custom leathers Made to Measure....Any Recommendations (https://www.biker.ie/forum/showthread.php?t=248140)

The Road Runner 9th April 2019 05:06 PM

Custom leathers Made to Measure....Any Recommendations

Hi Guys, Anyone here had a good experience ordering a new set of leathers from the U.K. or anywhere really.. I could do with getting some new gear and not having any luck with anything off the peg here.... I had a negative experience with Scott Leathers in the past.... so not keen to go that route....admittedly a number of years ago....maybe they have improved since...:thumbsup2::bikerie:

Japcati 9th April 2019 05:19 PM

Re: Custom leathers Made to Measure....Any Recommendations

4SR through Cotters.
Custom made race leathers are savage and body armour is top notch too.

cracker boy 9th April 2019 05:59 PM

[quote=The Road Runner;3568987]Hi Guys, Anyone here had a good experience ordering a new set of leathers from the U.K. or anywhere really.. I could do with getting some new gear and not having any luck with anything off the peg here.... I had a negative experience with Scott Leathers in the past.... so not keen to go that route....admittedly a number of years ago....maybe they have improved since...:thumbsup2::bikerie:[/quote]

Hideout Leathers in the UK are supposed to be the dogs bo##ix

dec c 9th April 2019 07:11 PM

[quote=Japcati;3568988]4SR through Cotters.
Custom made race leathers are savage and body armour is top notch too.[/quote]

What kinda cost

black pudding 9th April 2019 07:28 PM

[quote=dec c;3568996]What kinda cost[/quote]

Prices are all on the website :thumbsup2:

Tommybyrne 10th April 2019 12:03 AM

I got race leathers from fcmoto in Germany. Half price and arrived in 3 days top notch service

The Road Runner 10th April 2019 02:38 PM

[quote=The Road Runner;3568987]Hi Guys, Anyone here had a good experience ordering a new set of leathers from the U.K. or anywhere really.. I could do with getting some new gear and not having any luck with anything off the peg here.... I had a negative experience with Scott Leathers in the past.... so not keen to go that route....admittedly a number of years ago....maybe they have improved since...:thumbsup2::bikerie:[/quote]

Thanks lads , i must drop into Cotters for a chat with Simon..............:thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Jack stowage 10th April 2019 06:26 PM

[quote=The Road Runner;3569030]Thanks lads , i must drop into Cotters for a chat with Simon..............:thumbsup2::thumbsup2:[/quote]

Make sure he's not on his period...............:lbhbh:

black pudding 10th April 2019 11:20 PM

I always found cotters a rude shower to be honest, went twice and wouldn't go back near them

Rock Lobster 12th April 2019 11:17 PM

BKS leathers. Absolutely top notch, but pricey.

DavyH 12th April 2019 11:44 PM

[quote=Jack stowage;3569046]Make sure he's not on his period...............:lbhbh:[/quote]

:lbhbh::lbhbh::lbhbh:

Return to MAIN BIKER.IE DISCUSSION FORUMS