Old 5th November 2018, 10:59 AM
MotoGP Legend

Biker.ie Member No. 5424
1,286 posts since May 2007
Motorbike: S1000R
Modifications: Clean...ish
Default Re: MotoCraft in MonteBlanco Spain

Originally Posted by belfez
Can I ask, apart from the initial trackday fee, how much would you budget for tyres, petrol & transport etc would you budget for a trip like this?
If you don't want to rent a car yourself just ask the organiser to put you in touch with other people on the trip.

With Motocraft there's a Grindr group set up for all participants and anyone looking for a spare seat always gets sorted, just throw in for your share of the car rental which is usually about 30 - 40, you then tend to stick with that driver/car for the weekend, so don't forget to shout the driver a pint or two in the evenings for spinning you to/from the track for 3 days.

Tyres are down to your own choice so price varies accordingly, I ran Dunlop 212 GPs last time I was in Cartagena and they were mint. A set would last me the three days but I don't think I'm hard on tyres. Likewise in Montoblanco last month I ran a set of 213 GPs and they lasted me the three days no bother, even with the highly abrasive surface. I bought the Dunlops off Motocraft so tyre changing was free all weekend, even if I wanted to throw on scrubs (but didn't need to).

Petrol was split between myself and a few mates and we took turns doing runs to the petrol station at lunch etc. but think I ended up paying about 80 in fuel but can't be 100% certain as we got into that whole, "You bought fuel today so I'll get dinner and pints tonight.." etc.
Old 5th November 2018, 01:49 PM
Supporter

Biker.ie Member No. 2026 from your mama's womb.. !
7,500 posts since Jul 2005
Motorbike: Zimmerframe.
Modifications: Ur kiddin' right.!
Default Re: MotoCraft in MonteBlanco Spain

Looks fantastic - there are some great shots from Motocraft on F .. book ...

Return to Main Topic Biker.ie Forums > General > Ride-out meets and events

Tags
monteblanco, motocraft, spain