Home Events Bikes for Sale Mobile Motorbike Chat Racing Rideouts

Go Back   Biker.ie Forums > General > Racing and Trackdays

Old 28th May 2018, 10:21 AM
ISB Contender

Biker.ie Member No. 16822
284 posts since Jun 2009
Motorbike: Gsxr 600 k10
Default Mugello Track day

Just wondering if any wise biking gurus have done a track day in Italy with a local track day company?? Iím going to Italy on holidays and see there are dates for mugello. Probably a long shot but just said Iíd ask??
Old 12th June 2018, 11:06 PM
Supporter

Biker.ie Member No. 37968 from Cork
60 posts since Feb 2018
Motorbike: CBR 600 RR
Default Re: Mugello Track day

There are local companies indeed. Booking Mugello in the last few years has become quite challenging though, need to do it months in advance and it's quite pricey!

Where in Italy are you going to and in what period? Plenty of other tracks as an alternative which might be easier to book with a shorter advance, unless you absolutely want to try the thrill of Mugello

I can ask a few mates once I know the above
Old 17th June 2018, 12:13 PM
ISB Contender
Original Poster of This Thread Topic Starter

Biker.ie Member No. 16822
284 posts since Jun 2009
Motorbike: Gsxr 600 k10
Default Re: Mugello Track day

Thanks very much for your reply. Itís unlikely stars will align with dates. Going on a cruise from Genoa for a week. Returning to Genoa on the 7th of July and because of having to spend a week doing boring normal holiday stuff I am renting a cage and heading cross country to Bologna doing the Ducati tour and heading on to Rimini flying home 10th July. So Iíve only a few days to play with. Basically want to do anything bike related. (Open to any suggestions)Iím even so sad Iíll probably go to imola and ride a push bike round it!!!

Return to Main Topic Biker.ie Forums > General > Racing and Trackdays

Tags
day, mugello, track