Home Events Bikes for Sale Mobile Motorbike Chat Racing Rideouts

Go Back   Biker.ie Forums > General > General Bike Chat

Old 12th November 2018, 02:34 PM
Veteran Racer

Biker.ie Member No. 36294 from the big smoke
2,858 posts since Jun 2016
Motorbike: bicycle
Modifications: big belly
Default Re: Anyone missing a sportsbike?

Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
Why .why not go in and take action ?
The garda will onto enter certain estates only with armed back up and the riot squad in tow which is fact.

Theses scum want a bit of fun,can you imagine the bloodbath that would entail if you went in and take action ?
Old 12th November 2018, 02:50 PM
Supporter

Biker.ie Member No. 35446 from Posh side of the Liffey
430 posts since Oct 2015
My Motorcycle Pics Motorbike: Dirty FZ6
Modifications: Protective eco-coating

Nothing like a good old lynching mob when coppers don't do their job to get things back on track.
Old 12th November 2018, 03:06 PM
Supporter

Biker.ie Member No. 32015
579 posts since Aug 2013
Motorbike: Honda cbr 600f

Originally Posted by RTV View Post
Are ye watching the re-run of sons of anarchy?

Let's be real here, no one is doing shite.

Even if there's a few lads crazy enough to go there, if they touch them at all they'll be doing time. I guarantee it.... that's the way it works unfortunately. Scumbags are absolutely untouchable.

Only thing we can wish for is that they get creamed on the road.
They won't do time.
They won't leave alive and be left up dunsink lane like a lot more besides.
If your bike ends up there.... Call the insurance Co.
Old 12th November 2018, 04:27 PM
WSB Contender

Biker.ie Member No. 37435 from Blanch
523 posts since Jul 2017
Motorbike: dublin bus
Modifications: standard adult fare

Why .why not go in and take action ?
Cos in the time it takes yer crew to park the bikes, ya will have approx' 100 scrotes phoneing a friend inviting them to the party. Ya assuredly don't have to take anybody's word for it, experience is the best teacher - afterall. When yo and all the loyal mates come back here after the fact and bleat on about how ye became the first bike-less mc chapter in the history of bikers, we will try our hardest not to laugh too loud. Ya can beat scrotes , but ya will need to engage the braincells to do so.
Old 12th November 2018, 07:16 PM
WSB Contender

Biker.ie Member No. 20479 from none of your business
661 posts since Feb 2010
Motorbike: Yes
Modifications: scratches

Originally Posted by me2 View Post
Cos in the time it takes yer crew to park the bikes, ya will have approx' 100 scrotes phoneing a friend inviting them to the party. Ya assuredly don't have to take anybody's word for it, experience is the best teacher - afterall. When yo and all the loyal mates come back here after the fact and bleat on about how ye became the first bike-less mc chapter in the history of bikers, we will try our hardest not to laugh too loud. Ya can beat scrotes , but ya will need to engage the braincells to do so.
At least put a few of em out of action with a baseball bat to the knees .
Old 12th November 2018, 08:40 PM
WSB Contender

523 posts since Jul 2017

Originally Posted by thecelt View Post
At least put a few of em out of action with a baseball bat to the knees .
Do ya remember the thread here some time ago, biker in England killed a scrote on a hot bike with the flat of a shovel. Biker made a mistake, he got caught.
Old 12th November 2018, 11:42 PM
aah shite

Biker.ie Member No. 25361 from arkham asylum
5,834 posts since Feb 2011
Motorbike: Gluaisrothar

Well if that's how bad things are in Dublin God help ye .
Old 13th November 2018, 12:45 AM
WSB Contender

523 posts since Jul 2017

Well if that's how bad things are in Dublin God help ye .
Would ya like us to set up a go fund me page, so ya can get real windows in yer ivory tower. Spare us the "jackeens v us" claptrap, and show us any council estate anywhere that is free of that sort of shite. To the manor born ya may have been but it was in de stables ya made your first appearance.
Old 13th November 2018, 01:38 AM
aah shite

Biker.ie Member No. 25361 from arkham asylum
5,834 posts since Feb 2011
Motorbike: Gluaisrothar

Originally Posted by me2 View Post
Would ya like us to set up a go fund me page, so ya can get real windows in yer ivory tower. Spare us the "jackeens v us" claptrap, and show us any council estate anywhere that is free of that sort of shite. To the manor born ya may have been but it was in de stables ya made your first appearance.
Well that's bullshit .just cos you live in a vermin infested hole dosnt mean everyone does .none of that shite where I live
Old 13th November 2018, 01:48 AM
MotoGP Star

Biker.ie Member No. 9275
896 posts since Apr 2008

So our bikes get stolen...

We can take no action ourselves - we're law-abiding citizens and not all of us are hard or stupid enough to do anything ourselves anyway.

Gardai do what they can - insufficient resources, higher-priority issues to tackle, apathy - whatever.

And courts allow the scum back out, effectively letting them away with it... if you were a conspiracy theorist you might wonder if judges were involved with the scum...

Not hard to see where the weak link is: the judges - the state - is effectively encouraging and facilitating bike theft, discouraging victims to take action and protecting the scum. You'd be dealt with quicker and more harshly if you attacked one of the scum.

Thieves recently called a guy enquiring about a (non-bike related) item for sale on the www. Got his address, arrived and stole the bike he also had for sale. These knackers are clever. They're mooching around bike shops, they're browsing bikes for sale and viewing seller's profiles. They're following lads home. They're zooming in on your back garden on Google Earth. They're driving around housing estates looking for bikes and watching owner's comings and goings. And they're on biking forums. And they're laughing at the stolen bike threads.

Locks and chains and alarms and trackers and CCTV and insurance... Makes no difference - a "stolen bike" post seems to go up on facebuk every day.

Not enough bikes or bikers out there to warrant attention from the state? Plenty of other more pressing matters for politicians to be focusing on?

As someone posted earlier - it's sickening. That your bike can be stolen is sickening. That the thief will certainly get away with it is sickening. That he'll keep stealing bikes - perhaps even the bike you replaced the one he stole with - is sickening. That the state ensures that we remain powerles victims and protects the thieves is sickening.
Old 13th November 2018, 08:18 AM
ISB Contender

Biker.ie Member No. 26433 from Dublin
367 posts since May 2011
Motorbike: CB 1300, Suzuki gn 125

See the lads of the nomadic persuasion driving around in vans just scoping an area. call it a recon mission.
Dont think theyre looking for bikes in general but they are opportunists out for whatever they can get or is easy to steal.
When I have a skip in my front garden they walk in all brazen like and have a good old root through it.
I dont even leave the cage running when defrostibg the windows anymore as have heard of them being swiped.
Vermin infested hole, hmm, parts of the capital aint great but yer going to get scumbags everywhere, suppose mainly in urban areas. Tis a fact of life...
Old 13th November 2018, 01:59 PM
Veteran Racer

True story.
A bike got robbed in a certain estate in finglas,from a certain house.
Bike was returned within a matter of hours by 1 gobshite who had no
Idea of what he just stole.his reason was the keys were left in it.
The house the bike was robbed from has the best cctv cameras money can buy.within 1 hour of bike going missing the lads parents got a visit too there house with a very simple message of bike back or son is dead.the father said he woukd rather is son was dead with the shite he was doing in the area.the father was also told he was responsible for anything missing from the bike which equals €30,000.the poor father had nothing too do with the robbed bike.the bike was loaded with coke belonging too 1 of the biggest drug traffickers in the country.needless too say the bike was returned with everything remaining on board.the godshite who robbed it had no idea what he got himself into.he ended up in hospital for a few weeks very shortly afterwards.
Old 14th November 2018, 02:52 PM
Supporter

Biker.ie Member No. 35446 from Posh side of the Liffey
430 posts since Oct 2015
My Motorcycle Pics Motorbike: Dirty FZ6
Modifications: Protective eco-coating

Would rent the bike for coke storage if I had any space left
Old 14th November 2018, 04:30 PM
Chief Physician

Biker.ie Member No. 1 from Briarcliff Manor
33,962 posts since May 2005
My Motorcycle Pics Motorbike: Royal Enfield 350
Modifications: nitrous oxide

Originally Posted by jp biker View Post
True story.
A bike got robbed in a certain estate in finglas,from a certain house.
Bike was returned within a matter of hours by 1 gobshite who had no
Idea of what he just stole.his reason was the keys were left in it.
The house the bike was robbed from has the best cctv cameras money can buy.within 1 hour of bike going missing the lads parents got a visit too there house with a very simple message of bike back or son is dead.the father said he woukd rather is son was dead with the shite he was doing in the area.the father was also told he was responsible for anything missing from the bike which equals €30,000.the poor father had nothing too do with the robbed bike.the bike was loaded with coke belonging too 1 of the biggest drug traffickers in the country.needless too say the bike was returned with everything remaining on board.the godshite who robbed it had no idea what he got himself into.he ended up in hospital for a few weeks very shortly afterwards.
Full CCTV yet leaves his keys in the ignition ? I call bullshyte, either that or he's one of the stoopitest drug traffickers in the country and surely behind bars at this stage.

There's been a lot of stories and folklore about that sort of thing over the years been spouted by various bike clubs such as "xyz always leaves his keys in the ignition cos nobody would dare to rob his bike" ; oul guff from drunken shit-heads spinning yarns to have gullible fools massage their egos and hairy ballsacs, the fuggin' quares.

The big problem here is that there are no facilities for the youngsters.

They need skating ramps, aspirational activities and recreational areas such as rock climbing walls and legalised graffiti zones, stages for selfies and rap music, some kids can rap their way out of poverty. It's easy to be hyper critical and take the higher ground once you've been handed everything on a plate,. including access to education, money and flash motorbikes to zoom around on, but little niggas want some of that action too and if she's easily started and non-secured with a ball and chain - well then you didn't really care a whole pile about it anyway.
Old 14th November 2018, 05:14 PM
Supporter

Biker.ie Member No. 2026 from your mama's womb.. !
7,507 posts since Jul 2005
Motorbike: Zimmerframe.
Modifications: Ur kiddin' right.!

Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Full CCTV yet leaves his keys in the ignition ? I call bullshyte, either that or he's one of the stoopitest drug traffickers in the country and surely behind bars at this stage.

There's been a lot of stories and folklore about that sort of thing over the years been spouted by various bike clubs such as "xyz always leaves his keys in the ignition cos nobody would dare to rob his bike" ; oul guff from drunken shit-heads spinning yarns to have gullible fools massage their egos and hairy ballsacs, the fuggin' quares.

They need skating ramps, aspirational activities and recreational areas such as rock climbing walls and legalised graffiti zones, stages for selfies and rap music, some kids can rap their way out of poverty. It's easy to be hyper critical and take the higher ground once you've been handed everything on a plate,. including access to education, money and flash motorbikes to zoom around on, but little niggas want some of that action too and if she's easily started and non-secured with a ball and chain - well then you didn't really care a whole pile about it anyway.
I was with you until the "handed on a plate" nonsense.. I know of very few people who have been handed anything, most I know have worked damn hard for what they have. Yesterday it was "ahh sure they nothing to do as there's no sports ground yada, yada, yada.." Well now most places have sports i.e. soccer, basketball, gyms, GAA, rugby, you have even have yoga or pilates if you so desire but not its now no skateboard park or graffiti zones - bottom line there is an element in our society who believe the rest of us owe them something and come hell or high water they want what you have but hey lets fast track it and rather than work for it I'll take it from you - easy peasy.
Old 14th November 2018, 05:25 PM
Biker.ie old-skool

Biker.ie Member No. 24081 from Near Wild Heaven
7,884 posts since Sep 2010
Motorbike: Chainsaw/bike hybrid
Modifications: White Wall tyre

Originally Posted by SUGS View Post
I was with you until the "handed on a plate" nonsense.. I know of very few people who have been handed anything, most I know have worked damn hard for what they have. Yesterday it was "ahh sure they nothing to do as there's no sports ground yada, yada, yada.." Well now most places have sports i.e. soccer, basketball, gyms, GAA, rugby, you have even have yoga or pilates if you so desire but not its now no skateboard park or graffiti zones - bottom line there is an element in our society who believe the rest of us owe them something and come hell or high water they want what you have but hey lets fast track it and rather than work for it I'll take it from you - easy peasy.
I think it may have been tounge in cheek,but you never know with that lad
Old 14th November 2018, 06:01 PM
Novice Racer

Biker.ie Member No. 38584 from Dublin
50 posts since Oct 2018
Motorbike: Suzuki GSX-R750
Modifications: A few little ones

Originally Posted by RTV View Post
Are ye watching the re-run of sons of anarchy?

Only thing we can wish for is that they get creamed on the road.
We live in hope eh.
First bike I ever had was stolen and burnt out, fair enough it was a rubbish bike but it was mine, which I bought with my earned money.
Old 14th November 2018, 06:29 PM
Veteran Racer

Originally Posted by Admin View Post

Cctv is for his own protection,same as the bullet proof windons installed in the house.yes that same guy is no longer in ireland.they owned a fleet of bikes for there runners,cars and jeeps for higher up members.

Return to Main Topic Biker.ie Forums > General > General Bike Chat

Tags
missing, sportsbike