Biker.ie Forums Irish Motorbike Enthusiasts
Home Events Bikes for Sale Mobile Style Motorbike Chat Racing Rideouts » Register free!

Go Back   Biker.ie Forums > Other > Off Topic

Old 23rd September 2017, 06:31 PM
ISB Contender

Biker.ie Member No. 37435 from Blanch
443 posts since Jul 2017
Motorbike: dublin bus
Modifications: standard adult fare
Default Re: Independence day

Originally Posted by watteau
Nobody living on a dole would wilfully exit her majesty nanny state, so don't expect this to change. I would rather predict jackeens trying to join commonwelfare next.
Funny feeling being a foreigner and caring for this more than everyone around.
Were yours writing letters in Wales after everyone else was released and back home. Did the leaders crush questions, betray the faithful and cast them aside upon achieving personal goals.

In retort, the closest yours got to action was when they traveled to the big smoke to sling horseshit, as the misguided youths marched from Kimainham to the Docks.

More recently you are the type that brought us into the EEC in 74. Were ya suffering delusions of grandeur believing yourself to be landed gentry, this because your farm labourers cottage has window boxes.

TLDR: Ya really need to go fuck yourself, would be asking too much to suggest ya should get a life.
Old 23rd September 2017, 06:58 PM
Novice Racer

Biker.ie Member No. 36342
60 posts since Jul 2016

Originally Posted by me2
You missed my 'foreigner' part, sweetheart <3
Old 23rd September 2017, 08:31 PM
ISB Contender

443 posts since Jul 2017

You missed my 'foreigner' part, sweetheart <3
Absolutely not dearest snowflake, I was counting upon you reiterating that. For my part, I gave enough hint to suggest small part of a family history. All you have to offer is empty rhetoric, most probably sourced from a buddy in the local pub.

One lesson I learned working and living abroad, there is no place for 'foreigners' in indigenous politics. In that statment I'm suggesting your mentors are lacking.
Old 23rd September 2017, 08:44 PM
Supporter

Biker.ie Member No. 26002 from louth
644 posts since Apr 2011
Motorbike: honda cbf1000
Modifications: bungs, top box, hugger etc
Smile Re: Independence day

Originally Posted by me2
Were yours writing letters in Wales after everyone else was released and back home. Did the leaders crush questions, betray the faithful and cast them aside upon achieving personal goals.

In retort, the closest yours got to action was when they traveled to the big smoke to sling horseshit, as the misguided youths marched from Kimainham to the Docks.

More recently you are the type that brought us into the EEC in 74. Were ya suffering delusions of grandeur believing yourself to be landed gentry, this because your farm labourers cottage has window boxes.

TLDR: Ya really need to go fuck yourself, would be asking too much to suggest ya should get a life.
Tell me where this has not happened in any polithick party ever
Old 23rd September 2017, 09:08 PM
ISB Contender

443 posts since Jul 2017

Originally Posted by macpudd
Tell me where this has not happened in any polithick party ever
If ya are following the thread, you've directed your not invalid question to the wrong person.
Old 23rd September 2017, 09:15 PM
Supporter

Biker.ie Member No. 24311
1,973 posts since Oct 2010
Motorbike: 07 R1
Modifications: warp speed button

Originally Posted by me2

Fangough ?
Old 23rd September 2017, 09:17 PM
Novice Racer

60 posts since Jul 2016

Originally Posted by me2
Absolutely not dearest snowflake, I was counting upon you reiterating that. For my part, I gave enough hint to suggest small part of a family history. All you have to offer is empty rhetoric, most probably sourced from a buddy in the local pub.

One lesson I learned working and living abroad, there is no place for 'foreigners' in indigenous politics. In that statment I'm suggesting your mentors are lacking.
Probably hint was too small for me to notice, as all I heard was a dub trolling a culchie. Still probably both will happily join forces to make fun of Cork people.
Sure, there is no place for foreigners in politics, apart from when they bring cash, guns or blood. Or cheap job force like all those Poles, Czechs, Russians, whoever else came from there and did all the work when half of you complained there is no job and sat on welfare. I find it hard to look when hundred years after you got independence all young people don't really care for all the past. Which I care for as this is also my country for the last five years and I raise my child here. And yes, I do know how gray all of the players were on both sides.

As for snowflake part- Born exactly 600 miles from here in country not easy to find on a map. I had to stop studying with bachelor degree and went to work in july 1999. Worked constantly since then in Austria, Germany and now here. Raised a daughter and was married twice. So please shove your high horse where it belongs.

No tl'dr.
Old 23rd September 2017, 09:24 PM
ISB Contender

443 posts since Jul 2017

Originally Posted by r1 sean
Fangough ?
Finally yes but note also it was not the inital internment camp. There is a site you may find interesting, I'll dig out the link when I can.
Old 23rd September 2017, 09:39 PM
Supporter

Biker.ie Member No. 24311
1,973 posts since Oct 2010
Motorbike: 07 R1
Modifications: warp speed button

Originally Posted by me2
Finally yes but note also it was not the inital internment camp. There is a site you may find interesting, I'll dig out the link when I can.
I know ,I had family locked up over there .What's your interest in Irish history?
Old 24th September 2017, 03:22 AM
ISB Contender

443 posts since Jul 2017

No tl'dr.
Not pissin around, I really appriciate your post.

The jackeen and Culchie banter has been with us since the stone age and is not going to abate just to appease your good self. Anyways, if ya can't slag culchies what are ya meant to do with em?

We see the same point with 'foreign' imput to domestic politics, google 'Erskine Childers' when he served his purpose neither side wanted him, they kept his gun and boat though. What you alone missed was reference to King & Kaiser. It should read 'we will never bow to neither King or Kaiser'. Where you reside the wrong comment on that subject will too easily make an enemy for life.

Totally get what you say, when I lived in west Tallaght a good turnout at polls in general election was15%, that is 85% not being bothered to vote.

I have no intention to make any comment on eastern Europeans working here, I've worked abroad too, though not quite as far nor as extensively traveled as you. I was married and raised two girls alone, both are young adults now.

Flippantly: As far as me horse goes, she prefers to stay in the bedroom, I'd like to see her get more fresh air but she hates the balcony as she doesn't have a head for heights. I'll mention you were asking after her, she will be pleased to know.

Thats all for now, peace and chill out.

Originally Posted by r1 sean
I know ,I had family locked up over there .What's your interest in Irish history?
Some went to the front, at home we had loyalist inlaws also active republicans. You might guess this family history does not sit well with modern day aryan republicans.

Aside, as I said there are personal accounts of the time "dublincityarchives.ie" You might find interesting.
Old 24th September 2017, 09:27 AM
Novice Racer

60 posts since Jul 2016

I apologize my stupid remarks as well.

I am just trying to find a country to call my own, however pointless it sounds. Want to see real Ireland, not plastic leprechauns, another Tom Crean book, Molly Malone postument and Guiness tour. Not multicultural grey goo with Gaeltacht zones as pointless as sunglasses here. And yes, you are right on so many levels, and yes, patriotism is the last refuge for a scoundrel. Still, I found the best people I ever knew here, experienced honesty and trust I never saw anywhere else.

Again, thank you for your reply.
Old 24th September 2017, 08:01 PM
Biker.ie old-skool

Biker.ie Member No. 24081 from Near Wild Heaven
7,775 posts since Sep 2010
Motorbike: Chainsaw/bike hybrid
Modifications: White Wall tyre

Nationalism is a dirty word these days,globalisation and the global liberal media have seen to that.
If you were to believe what you hear on the news all nationalists are racists and white supremists.
I'm a proud Irish nationalist and I'm not a racist.How do I know that?2 reasons,1st I know a few actual racists and I'm not like them.
2nd,a racist hates someone because of their skin colour whereas I hate everyone regardless of race,religion,creed or colour.
I'm proud of my country and the part my family played in the fight for independence,back to the fenian rising and before.
Ireland could be the greatest country in the world if it wasn't run by a bunch of simpletons.
Tis all for nothing though,the only countries that are independent now are Iran and Nth Korea,the rest are lapdogs of the Rothschilds and their lackeys.
Old 25th September 2017, 10:16 AM
Supporter

Biker.ie Member No. 35746 from Chinatown
2,562 posts since Jan 2016
Motorbike: Honda NTV 650
Modifications: Anti-Gravity field

Iran and North Korea...glowing examples of independent countries
Old 25th September 2017, 12:21 PM
ACDC

Biker.ie Member No. 3220 from Cork boi
15,699 posts since May 2006
My Motorcycle Pics Motorbike: Hayabusa Street Fighter
Modifications: a few :)

Originally Posted by The comb over kid
Iran and North Korea...glowing examples of independent countries
independent in the way they do not let the west tell em what to do, whatever else about em, gotta respect that
Old 25th September 2017, 12:22 PM
needs a nap

Biker.ie Member No. 10128 from dublin via donegal
5,243 posts since May 2008
Motorbike: zzr1100,vfr750,cb750
Modifications: shpeedos an flipflops :D

yer man was in that film...whats his name...lad with the funny eye and the hair do...
Old 25th September 2017, 12:26 PM
ACDC

Biker.ie Member No. 3220 from Cork boi
15,699 posts since May 2006
My Motorcycle Pics Motorbike: Hayabusa Street Fighter
Modifications: a few :)

Originally Posted by jim
yer man was in that film...whats his name...lad with the funny eye and the hair do...
jeff gold(some jewish name) or a cylops
Old 25th September 2017, 12:46 PM
Supporter

Biker.ie Member No. 31828 from Athlone (ex-Dub)
3,776 posts since Jul 2013
Motorbike: CRF250L / XR650L / 1150GS

Originally Posted by jim
Marty Feldman?
Old 26th September 2017, 10:10 AM
needs a nap

wore one a them hats...with shpeed flaps...
Old 26th September 2017, 11:02 AM
Resident Sneakerholic

Biker.ie Member No. 20721 from Cork
12,225 posts since Feb 2010
Motorbike: SP1
Modifications: Huge Nike Swoosh

Originally Posted by jim
randy quaid
Old 26th September 2017, 11:21 AM
needs a nap

Originally Posted by Airmax95
randy quaid
yeah that's the lad he blocked up the shitter on the big space ship,blew it up and got a medal from the president

Return to Main Topic Biker.ie Forums > Other > Off Topic

Tags
day, independence