Biker.ie Forums Irish Motorbike Enthusiasts
Home Events Bikes for Sale Mobile Style Motorbike Chat Racing Rideouts » Register free!

Go Back   Biker.ie Forums > General > Racing and Trackdays

Old 14th May 2018, 11:08 AM
Wobbling Fledgling

Biker.ie Member No. 36844 from Newry
11 posts since Jan 2017
Default North West 200 - Memorial Rideout lap of course Robert Dunlop 10th Anniversary

Just arrived up on the north coast this morning for the week at the NW200. Everything is in full swing and the track is looking mint. Been for a few laps this morning. Best weather forcast i can remember for quite a few years should be a class show. Safe riding to all bikers coming up from the south.

I only found out about this today when i arrived and i dont know how well advertised it has been down south.

This year marks the tragic passing of Robert Dunlop on the Triangle Circuit. The Dunlop family will be hosting a commemorative controlled lap of the circuit on wednesday. Assembling at 6.30 pm for a 7 pm start from the west strand car park in portrush.

All donations to injured riders fund and all who complete the lap will get a certificate.

See you there hopefully

Return to Main Topic Biker.ie Forums > General > Racing and Trackdays

Tags
10th, 200, anniversary, dunlop, lap, memorial, north, rideout, robert, west