Biker.ie Forums Irish Motorbike Enthusiasts
Home Events Bikes for Sale Mobile Style Motorbike Chat Racing Rideouts » Register free!

Go Back   Biker.ie Forums > General > Racing and Trackdays

Old 16th September 2018, 09:57 AM
MotoGP Star

Biker.ie Member No. 15313 from Wherever i lay my hat
756 posts since Apr 2009
Motorbike: Gsxr 1000 KY,
Default Oulton park BSB

The Wee Jizzard fucking things up for our Jack again..not only that but he's robbing points of everyone else in the championship.IMO he shouldnt be allowed to get points for starting so late in the season...He's not interested in getting points, just making sure the Irish national anthem is never played on English soil again....oh yeah and Electric Ireland can go and fuck off too...
Old 16th September 2018, 03:32 PM
WSB Contender

Biker.ie Member No. 25594 from Kildare
596 posts since Mar 2011
Default Re: Oulton park BSB

Old 17th September 2018, 06:16 AM
Chief Physician

Biker.ie Member No. 1 from Briarcliff Manor
33,879 posts since May 2005
My Motorcycle Pics Motorbike: Royal Enfield 350
Modifications: nitrous oxide

Kennedy wasn't great down into Lodge corner, left the door wide open every time incl. for others, but was a lot quicker and cleaner than Seeley at Oulton, who just seems to barge thru (ala Keith Farmer) to take up positions whatever the consequences.

Luckily he wasn't up to their pace in the 2nd race but when you've a pretty dirty rider sent out with nothing to lose in any championship this is what happens, they don't need to be fast (otherwise he'd take off into the distance like Kennedy & Currie did) but just be later on the brakes and take more risks with an accident, than somebody else who has a championship to lose.

It's a different 'rubbing is racing' style of riding that take alot less skill and talent, but get the results for sponsors.
Old 17th September 2018, 08:32 AM
MotoGP Star
Original Poster of This Thread Topic Starter

Biker.ie Member No. 15313 from Wherever i lay my hat
756 posts since Apr 2009
Motorbike: Gsxr 1000 KY,

No interviews after the second race......would have liked to hear why he was so far back...maybe he read my post....HI AL....
Great ride by Ben..totally deserved the win..

Last edited by Jack stowage; 17th September 2018 at 09:11 AM.

Return to Main Topic Biker.ie Forums > General > Racing and Trackdays

Tags
bsb, oulton, park