Biker.ie Forums Irish Motorbike Enthusiasts
Home Events Bikes for Sale Mobile Motorbike Chat Racing Rideouts

Go Back   Biker.ie Forums > General > General Bike Chat

Old 13th August 2007, 10:09 PM
Wobbling Fledgling

Biker.ie Member No. 6300 from Loughlinstown, Dublin
4 posts since Jul 2007
Motorbike: 02 Honda CBR600F
Modifications: Braded hoses, k&n filter, blueflame exhaust, some asthetics, double bubble, etc
Talking Nice one liamo

STOLEN: 02 CBR600Fi Red/White/Blue with Blueflame Exhaust, Double Bubble screen, crash bobbins and goodridge braided brake hoses, slight scratches on rear right panel. Chassis Number is 2M304244
Please contact me if you see this bike, CASH reward offered for its return.

Make & Model: Honda CBR600Fi

Colour: Red/White/Blue

Reg: 02D33004

Chassis Number: 2M304244

Location Stolen From: Apartment car park Cabinteely

Time Bike was Stolen: Saturday 11th between 15.30 and 23.30

Any distinguishing Features: Double Bubble Screen, Braided Brake hoses, BlueFlame Exchaust, Large Crash Bobbins, Alarm, Scratch on rear back right hand pane, new x-ring chain and spockets, k&n filter

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 13th August 2007, 10:15 PM
Wobbling Fledgling

Biker.ie Member No. 6300 from Loughlinstown, Dublin
4 posts since Jul 2007
Motorbike: 02 Honda CBR600F
Modifications: Braded hoses, k&n filter, blueflame exhaust, some asthetics, double bubble, etc
Default oops pics of cbr600 02d33004

thanks guys, any sign, would be great
Old 14th August 2007, 11:48 AM
Wobbling Fledgling

Biker.ie Member No. 6378
3 posts since Aug 2007
Motorbike: Honda Bros

Thanks for the web-sites KAL, allspammer.ie I mentioned is Irish website, if ya order by phone ya get another 15% off the web prices ..which makes them cheaper for locks, don't know about other stuff.

Welcome to the site SHERRIF and safe motoring, is worth hearing another side of story. Yeah one dedicated thread is the real answer, gotta concentrate all leads/reports in one spot. The discussion ain't bad though, kinda helpful to know all eyes are open and probably is the place for related prevention tips - it definitely woke me up to few things including fact that underground car-parks are high risk.

Which tread is it gonna be - this one ?
Old 14th August 2007, 12:27 PM
vintage biatch

Biker.ie Member No. 1841 from meath
53,803 posts since May 2005
My Motorcycle Pics Motorbike: jap brit and euro
Modifications: mud

Originally Posted by Fonda
Thanks for the web-sites KAL, allspammer.ie I mentioned is Irish website, if ya order by phone ya get another 15% off the web prices ..which makes them cheaper for locks, don't know about other stuff.

Welcome to the site SHERRIF and safe motoring, is worth hearing another side of story. Yeah one dedicated thread is the real answer, gotta concentrate all leads/reports in one spot. The discussion ain't bad though, kinda helpful to know all eyes are open and probably is the place for related prevention tips - it definitely woke me up to few things including fact that underground car-parks are high risk.

Which tread is it gonna be - this one ?
first off ,yer only new so a few pointers , no advertising till we know who you are , secondly we know allspammer (derek) and he's got good reviews on the thread about allspammer ,3rd ...there was about 60 posts cleaned from this thread already last night ... theses 2 posts will dissapear soon too .search the forum for info before posting it .and remember at all times NO CAGE TALK
Old 14th August 2007, 12:47 PM
cybercide

Biker.ie Member No. 2569 from Dublin 22
15,465 posts since Dec 2005
Motorbike: NSR125 (sold), R6, RSV1000

Originally Posted by sheriff
New fella here, great site lads!

Just a few things...

I am a guard and have read this forum for a while, driving a marauder 125, my first bike.

Firstly, a stolen bike thread should be created where the only posts are about bikes that have been stolen or recovered, no discussions! it would make it alot easier for me to go through and take down reg numbers, that i can stick in my PDA and check on when im out and about. Chattin away is good but it makes it harder for me and any other guards who look at this to find the nitty gritty info we need.

Secondly, I noticed a bit of harshness towards our responce to bikes being stolen so let me just say that where I work, its a dublin city center station, if a call comes in that a bike is being stolen at the moment we almost kill ourselves trying to get there to catch them. Ive almost been in many accidents from it. If the bike has already been stolen and is long gone, then its lower down on our list of priorities and more urgent calls, like assaults will take precedence. Theres other people out there that need help too. So please, give us a break, we do the best we can with what meager resources we have.

Anyway, my main reason for posting is for my first point. I would ask the Mods to create a sticky thread for stolen bikes that only has the relevant info in it, so that myself and any others who look at it can provide a better service for you guys.
Good to hear some of that, & the sticky thing is a good idea.
Chopper can this be done???
Old 15th August 2007, 03:38 PM
cybercide

Biker.ie Member No. 2569 from Dublin 22
15,465 posts since Dec 2005
Motorbike: NSR125 (sold), R6, RSV1000

Originally Posted by sheriff
Well the answer is unfortunatly two fold. If you call your local station then you cut out the middle man ( ie, the 999 operator ) so in theory you get a faster responce. However if your local station doesnt have any units to spare at the minute, you will be left waiting until they do and no other station knows about it.

If you call 999, then they will get in touch with whatever you local station is and pass it to them ASAP and if your local station doesnt have any units available then it will be passed by the 999 operator to the next closest station. So someone will get to you!

This is speaking from the viewpoint of dublin city, i cant really comment on other areas.

My personal advice is that if the call is urgent, as in, your bike is being stolen as we speak. Then ring your local station first, as this will cut out the delay. Its always handy to have your local stations number on your phone

Well Sheriff, another one gone in Parkwest, there is an unbelivable amount gone so far this summer, so why can you`s set up a sting opperation as the lads are suggesting. Either you`s do or its only a matter of time before someone else does.......... Sting op or Homicide. Which would involve less work for yee..

I know as you said you`s are doing a much as you can, but i wouldnt imagine there is a big group of thieving feckers doing this, so if you catch two or three of them you will probably find out alot more as to where they are going & why they are robbing so many. They have to be getting robbed for order & if so, who`s buying them & were they are. The bikes getting robbed are not all the common type bikes (i.e. Bros/CB4, so they are not being robbed for parts.

I have a feeling you are not high ranking (no offence mate) so you probably dont have alot of say but more work has to be done on this. And hopefully a person in your position can push a little harder for us....
Old 16th August 2007, 11:08 PM
Wobbling Fledgling

Biker.ie Member No. 6440
2 posts since Aug 2007

Originally Posted by flynn
Well Sheriff, another one gone in Parkwest, there is an unbelivable amount gone so far this summer, so why can you`s set up a sting opperation as the lads are suggesting. Either you`s do or its only a matter of time before someone else does.......... Sting op or Homicide. Which would involve less work for yee..

I know as you said you`s are doing a much as you can, but i wouldnt imagine there is a big group of thieving feckers doing this, so if you catch two or three of them you will probably find out alot more as to where they are going & why they are robbing so many. They have to be getting robbed for order & if so, who`s buying them & were they are. The bikes getting robbed are not all the common type bikes (i.e. Bros/CB4, so they are not being robbed for parts.

I have a feeling you are not high ranking (no offence mate) so you probably dont have alot of say but more work has to be done on this. And hopefully a person in your position can push a little harder for us....
Flynn, these type of sting ops do go on, its just not something you would read about in the newspaper. The problem when you do catch these guys is that questioning or interviewing can only be done when a person is detained, and for this offence they COULD be detained under sec 4 of the criminal justice act, the problem is that down the line you are going to have to convince a judge that you were right to deprive this person of their freedom for however long you detained them, and the excuse, well i think they might be part of an organised gang stealing bikes to order is not going to hold water. You must have reasonable grounds to suspect it. The whole case could be thrown out because you detained them without a good cause and violated their human rights. the cop culd end up in alot of trouble.

Unfortunatly, thats the law we have to work with. No im not high ranking in the slightest and to be honest i wouldnt want to be, i want to stay on the streets until im gray. its what i joined up for, not to sit behind a desk. So no offence taken
Old 17th August 2007, 08:04 PM
ISB Contender

Biker.ie Member No. 4735
360 posts since Mar 2007

Just announced on the radio that nine stolen motorcycles were recovered in Ballymun today as part of Operation Anvil.

Might be good news for someone here.
Old 17th August 2007, 08:09 PM
WSB Contender

Biker.ie Member No. 3825 from Dublin
547 posts since Sep 2006
Motorbike: Aprilia Capo
Modifications: Mods? I fcukin hate me, Punks all the way!

yeah i just heard it

fingers crossed for us all
Old 17th August 2007, 08:15 PM
WSB Contender

547 posts since Sep 2006

think this is related to it

Gardaí seize cannabis worth €250,000

Gardaí in west Dublin seized cannabis resin worth an estimated €250,000 last night.

Two men, aged 25 and 27, are being held in connection with the seizure.

The men were detained during a routine patrol as part of Operation Anvil, the Garda's crackdown on organised criminal gangs, on Kylemore Road, Ballyfermot, at around 7.30pm.

Both are being questioned at Ballyfermot Garda Station, Dublin.
Old 17th August 2007, 08:21 PM
WSB Contender

547 posts since Sep 2006

just onto the cops

they said if bike was recovered i would be phoned immediately
Old 23rd August 2007, 11:12 AM
Road Racing Rules

Biker.ie Member No. 3488 from Inverness/Dub
2,905 posts since Aug 2006
Motorbike: <-- its over there
Modifications: carbon fiber washer

Here Ive just seen these two Im sure of it. They were in black, one with a white lid one with a black lid. I was just down at the shops this morning about a quarter to ten, when these two go by me down towards a apartment complex near the east-link (you know the road)
I do be in the flats along the road where you go through the wall at the east link and I see loads of bikes go by every day but not two up at that time of the morning so they caught my eye.
Anyway these two come back up the road again 3 minutes later towards the church and fly off towards town breaking a red light! I was going to follow them but I was in cage so I would have had no chance.
I got the bike and reg. Its a BLACK CB 500 reg 96 D --153. Yeh they had the part of the reg covered with the tax disc!!
Ive seen a few bogies but these were red hot, KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THESE TWO LADS!!

Im going to repost this in the stolen bikes thread so a guard(sheriff) might see it.

This is in relation to - http://www.biker.ie/forum/showthread.php?t=22667
Old 23rd August 2007, 12:06 PM
Supporter

Biker.ie Member No. 2572 from Dublin
395 posts since Dec 2005
Motorbike: R1
Modifications: Of course

Originally Posted by turboed
bump

Hey admin, can we stick these lads picture on the front page of the site with a big WANTED sign

Get half the bikers in Dublin out looking for them !

We should send these pics into Crime watch too !
Old 23rd August 2007, 12:30 PM
ISB Contender

Biker.ie Member No. 4908
293 posts since Mar 2007

Originally Posted by Dinefred
Its a BLACK CB 500 reg 96 D --153. Yeh they had the part of the reg covered with the tax disc!!
Supposing first two digits are missing, the first 2 number must range from 10 -99, using cartell and running through those numbers 96D59153 and 96D60153 report as being a red honda 500 report stop after 60 something so regs must end there for the year.
Old 23rd August 2007, 12:50 PM
MotoGP Legend

Biker.ie Member No. 4636 from Drogheda
1,090 posts since Feb 2007
Motorbike: FZ6S Fazer
Modifications: Crash Bungs, Belly Pan, Rear Hugger, Scottoiler

Originally Posted by parliament
Supposing first two digits are missing, the first 2 number must range from 10 -99, using cartell and running through those numbers 96D59153 and 96D60153 report as being a red honda 500 report stop after 60 something so regs must end there for the year.
What a clever chap you are
Old 23rd August 2007, 02:57 PM
Road Racing Rules

Biker.ie Member No. 3488 from Inverness/Dub
2,905 posts since Aug 2006
Motorbike: <-- its over there
Modifications: carbon fiber washer

Originally Posted by parliament
Good man, this could help but where does that leave us, I feel like Im doing the Guards job here.

Just to make sure, this is probably not anything to do with to two pics above of the other scrotes they might be different people. This is from this thread - http://www.biker.ie/forum/showthread.php?t=22667

Last edited by Dinefred; 23rd August 2007 at 03:21 PM. Reason: link
Old 23rd August 2007, 03:20 PM
ISB Contender

Biker.ie Member No. 4908
293 posts since Mar 2007

I suppose we could apply some vigilante justice but some poor innocent on the cb 500 may get snipered/hung by his bollix or any of the other ways devised to deal with these knob ends.
Old 25th August 2007, 02:09 AM
Clubman

Biker.ie Member No. 6537
100 posts since Aug 2007

They look real intelligent guys Turbo......hic.....kiddin aside trying to keep a bike safe in Dublin must be a nightmare.....what happens all these stolen bikes...broken up for parts or what?

I dont envy you lads...
Old 25th August 2007, 02:24 AM
Supporter

Biker.ie Member No. 2029 from Donegal
15,012 posts since Jul 2005
Motorbike: TLR, FJ, XS650, TZR125
Modifications: Hatchet Holster

Bastards! hope they get 'bad AIDS'.

Fucking absolute fuckers. What would any of us give to get an hour in a sealed shed with those shite-mark cunts.

Hate thieves, especially bike thieves. Do those fucks realise the work we put into our bikes? I hate them with all my being. They should be beaten with their own dismembered arms.
Old 25th August 2007, 02:38 AM
Clubman

Biker.ie Member No. 6537
100 posts since Aug 2007

I say slice their scrotums...remove their testicles(with an angle grinder) and make them eat them!

Return to Main Topic Biker.ie Forums > General > General Bike Chat

Tags
650, city, cork, found, motorcycles, newry, scumbags, stolen