Biker.ie Forums Irish Motorbike Enthusiasts
Home Events Bikes for Sale Mobile Style Motorbike Chat Racing Rideouts » Register free!

Go Back   Biker.ie Forums > Other > Buying and Selling

Reply
 
  #1  
Old 7th August 2017, 04:14 PM
sean o caoimh sean o caoimh is offline
Novice Racer
 
Biker.ie Member No. 36847 from Cork City
62 posts since Jan 2017
Motorbike: 2013 triumph tiger 800
Modifications: none( yet)
Red face Mra screen

hi
I have a brand new MRA vario touring screen to fit a triumph tiger 800.
I bought it last week for 160e, tried it out for two short trips , but I found it was not the screen for me. I think it a trial and error process ?.Will sell it for 100e.I have all the packaging and stickers + the receipt.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11th August 2017, 02:41 PM
ronaldo's Avatar
ronaldo ronaldo is offline
ISB Contender
 
Biker.ie Member No. 12270 from Celbridge
484 posts since Sep 2008
Motorbike: Triumpg Tiger 800 vfr800
Modifications: Everything Honda had at the time
Default Re: Mra screen

I will swap you a touring screen that I have for my tiger but never fitted at work now so not sure of name might be better than the clip on your selling
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11th August 2017, 03:17 PM
ridelikeaturtle's Avatar
ridelikeaturtle ridelikeaturtle is offline
All I wanted was a Pepsi
 
Biker.ie Member No. 1921 from DNS Dublin
8,842 posts since Jun 2005
Motorbike: '01 ZRX1200R, '99 SV650S
Default Re: Mra screen

Originally Posted by sean o caoimh
hi
I have a brand new MRA vario touring screen to fit a triumph tiger 800.
I bought it last week for 160e, tried it out for two short trips , but I found it was not the screen for me. I think it a trial and error process ?.Will sell it for 100e.I have all the packaging and stickers + the receipt.
Yikes, expensive "trial". GLWS!

Oh - post a pic, I know a guy with a Tiger 800.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11th August 2017, 03:21 PM
Duke RR's Avatar
Duke RR Duke RR is offline
< < Team Red
 
Biker.ie Member No. 4265 from Dublin
17,473 posts since Dec 2006
My Motorcycle Pics Motorbike: 749s 1098s 848evo 1199s
Default Re: Mra screen

Originally Posted by ridelikeaturtle
Yikes, expensive "trial". GLWS!

Oh - post a pic, I know a guy with a Tiger 800.


good value at 100.00 eur. MRA screens work and are super quality. Take wear against road crud / small stones pretty well.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11th August 2017, 08:58 PM
sean o caoimh sean o caoimh is offline
Novice Racer
Original Poster of This Thread Topic Starter
 
Biker.ie Member No. 36847 from Cork City
62 posts since Jan 2017
Motorbike: 2013 triumph tiger 800
Modifications: none( yet)
Default Re: Mra screen

Originally Posted by ronaldo
I will swap you a touring screen that I have for my tiger but never fitted at work now so not sure of name might be better than the clip on your selling
Ronaldo
I'm not selling a clip on . It's bolted on with an adjustable strip at the top. Let me know what you have, might suite both of us
to swop.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 15th August 2017, 06:53 PM
ronaldo's Avatar
ronaldo ronaldo is offline
ISB Contender
 
Biker.ie Member No. 12270 from Celbridge
484 posts since Sep 2008
Motorbike: Triumpg Tiger 800 vfr800
Modifications: Everything Honda had at the time
Default Re: Mra screen

Originally Posted by sean o caoimh
Ronaldo
I'm not selling a clip on . It's bolted on with an adjustable strip at the top. Let me know what you have, might suite both of us
to swop.
Cool send me your email and I'll send you photos
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 15th August 2017, 07:15 PM
ridelikeaturtle's Avatar
ridelikeaturtle ridelikeaturtle is offline
All I wanted was a Pepsi
 
Biker.ie Member No. 1921 from DNS Dublin
8,842 posts since Jun 2005
Motorbike: '01 ZRX1200R, '99 SV650S
Default Re: Mra screen

Originally Posted by sean o caoimh
Ronaldo
I'm not selling a clip on . It's bolted on with an adjustable strip at the top. Let me know what you have, might suite both of us
to swop.
Can you send me a photo too? To my <username> at gmail dot com. I know someone interested.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 16th August 2017, 03:59 PM
ronaldo's Avatar
ronaldo ronaldo is offline
ISB Contender
 
Biker.ie Member No. 12270 from Celbridge
484 posts since Sep 2008
Motorbike: Triumpg Tiger 800 vfr800
Modifications: Everything Honda had at the time
Default Re: Mra screen

Yes sent those
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 20th August 2017, 04:49 PM
sean o caoimh sean o caoimh is offline
Novice Racer
Original Poster of This Thread Topic Starter
 
Biker.ie Member No. 36847 from Cork City
62 posts since Jan 2017
Motorbike: 2013 triumph tiger 800
Modifications: none( yet)
Smile Re: Mra screen

Originally Posted by ronaldo
Cool send me your email and I'll send you photos
Ronaldo

My e/mail is [email protected][/email]
Reply With Quote
Reply

  Return to Main Topic Biker.ie Forums > Other > Buying and Selling

Tags
For Sale :, mra, screen



Support Biker.ie


Forum RSS news feed Main Biker.ie RSS news feed