Biker.ie Forums Irish Motorbike Enthusiasts
Home Join Us! Mobile Version Racing Section Mark Forums Read Rideouts » Register free!

Go Back   Biker.ie Forums > Other > Buying and Selling

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 9th August 2017, 11:37 AM
menapia dude menapia dude is online now
MotoGP Legend
 
Biker.ie Member No. 10718 from wexford
1,530 posts since Jun 2008
Motorbike: few bits n bobs
Modifications: few
Default 141 Ducati Diavel

Bike Make ucati

Bike Model iavel

Year :2014

Price : 13250

Mileage :9800 klm

Colour :matt black

Extras :termi exhaust cost over 2400 euro

Overall Bike Condition :perfect

Tyre/Chain/Sprocket Condition :good

Service History/Receipts/Recent Service work :yes

Non Restricted/Shop Restricted/Factory Restricted :non

Bike Location :wexford

Irish/English Registered :irish

Any Other Relevant Info :bought this bike nearly 6 months ago from Brian in Clonmel motorcycles a sound fella only selling to upgrade my harley,an absolute beast of a bike,great handling even with the 240 rear end,massive power,3 riding modes needs nothing only road tax,theres same a similar one on dd for 15k so this is way cheaper,might take a suitable trade thanks folks

Contact details:087 6678566
(add photos too please..)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3392.jpg (103.0 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_3345.jpg (96.1 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_3343.jpg (96.9 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_3344.jpg (72.3 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_3346.jpg (143.3 KB)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11th August 2017, 11:58 AM
Jfarrell32 Jfarrell32 is online now
ISB Contender
 
Biker.ie Member No. 7701 from Straffan
489 posts since Dec 2007
Motorbike: Indian/GSXr750/CB750F
Default Re: 141 Ducati Diavel

Do u mind me asking why you are selling after only six months? j
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11th August 2017, 12:13 PM
menapia dude menapia dude is online now
MotoGP Legend
Original Poster of This Thread Topic Starter
 
Biker.ie Member No. 10718 from wexford
1,530 posts since Jun 2008
Motorbike: few bits n bobs
Modifications: few
Default Re: 141 Ducati Diavel

Originally Posted by Jfarrell32 View Post
Do u mind me asking why you are selling after only six months? j
the only reason im moving her on is i want an adventure bike,i change my second bike every 6 months to a year,have the hog 7 years now and the xs 27,and a few other yokes ,im looking for bmw xr now to try,will not fault the diavel unreal power handle well even with the 240 rear and is snug out,tis a pity i cant change the missus as often
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11th August 2017, 02:42 PM
Japcati's Avatar
Japcati Japcati is offline
Veteran Racer
 
Biker.ie Member No. 35355
4,812 posts since Sep 2015
Motorbike: 996/R1/S1000rr
Modifications: loads
Default Re: 141 Ducati Diavel

Thats some machine.

GLWS.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11th August 2017, 03:21 PM
menapia dude menapia dude is online now
MotoGP Legend
Original Poster of This Thread Topic Starter
 
Biker.ie Member No. 10718 from wexford
1,530 posts since Jun 2008
Motorbike: few bits n bobs
Modifications: few
Default Re: 141 Ducati Diavel

Originally Posted by Japcati View Post
Thats some machine.

GLWS.
thanks Jap,just trying something different mate
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11th August 2017, 03:47 PM
Duke RR Duke RR is offline
Scooting since 1865
 
Biker.ie Member No. 4265 from Dublin
17,396 posts since Dec 2006
My Motorcycle Pics Motorbike: Maxi Max Max 2fiddy
Modifications: no clutch, fast as fcuk !
Default Re: 141 Ducati Diavel

Originally Posted by menapia dude View Post
the only reason im moving her on is i want an adventure bike,i change my second bike every 6 months to a year,have the hog 7 years now and the xs 27,and a few other yokes ,im looking for bmw xr now to try,will not fault the diavel unreal power handle well even with the 240 rear and is snug out,tis a pity i cant change the missus as often



Shop around, the inflated prices of used bmw's here is nuts. I seen a dealer listing a particular bmw model above the market price with over 5k kms on it fuggin nuts. As for lads looking for nearly new prices with mileage on bikes , get the boat

Fair few bikes have been reduced on DungDill , but are still off where they need to be in order to sell.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11th August 2017, 03:58 PM
menapia dude menapia dude is online now
MotoGP Legend
Original Poster of This Thread Topic Starter
 
Biker.ie Member No. 10718 from wexford
1,530 posts since Jun 2008
Motorbike: few bits n bobs
Modifications: few
Default Re: 141 Ducati Diavel

Originally Posted by Duke RR View Post
Shop around, the inflated prices of used bmw's here is nuts. I seen a dealer listing a particular bmw model above the market price with over 5k kms on it fuggin nuts. As for lads looking for nearly new prices with mileage on bikes , get the boat

Fair few bikes have been reduced on DungDill , but are still off where they need to be in order to sell.
i might trade her in either,im liking the new roadking special,i have a 2010 fatboy also so might trade both
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11th August 2017, 04:19 PM
Duke RR Duke RR is offline
Scooting since 1865
 
Biker.ie Member No. 4265 from Dublin
17,396 posts since Dec 2006
My Motorcycle Pics Motorbike: Maxi Max Max 2fiddy
Modifications: no clutch, fast as fcuk !
Default Re: 141 Ducati Diavel

Originally Posted by menapia dude View Post
i might trade her in either,im liking the new roadking special,i have a 2010 fatboy also so might trade both

wrong time to sell, put em both up at a price to get ppl interested, but stick to your bottom line where you aint loosing too much. Dealers can sit on stock, thats the advantage they have.

good luck with it
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11th August 2017, 07:42 PM
Jfarrell32 Jfarrell32 is online now
ISB Contender
 
Biker.ie Member No. 7701 from Straffan
489 posts since Dec 2007
Motorbike: Indian/GSXr750/CB750F
Default Re: 141 Ducati Diavel

Originally Posted by menapia dude View Post
i might trade her in either,im liking the new roadking special,i have a 2010 fatboy also so might trade both
You should check out the Indian Chief - I have ridden lots of Harleys in the US and it really convinced me to look for an Indian - massive torque and great retro looks in a modern engine.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11th August 2017, 08:18 PM
The comb over kid's Avatar
The comb over kid The comb over kid is offline
Supporter
 
Biker.ie Member No. 35746 from Chinatown
1,787 posts since Jan 2016
Motorbike: Kwacker ZZR 1100 D9
Modifications: Anti-Gravity field
Default Re: 141 Ducati Diavel

A lot of bike, glws....check out this version

http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/mod..._Thiverval.htm
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11th August 2017, 08:44 PM
Paranoid android's Avatar
Paranoid android Paranoid android is offline
Supporter
 
Biker.ie Member No. 35671
942 posts since Jan 2016
My Motorcycle Pics Motorbike: Ducati Diavel
Default Re: 141 Ducati Diavel

Originally Posted by menapia dude View Post
Bike Make ucati

Bike Model iavel

Year :2014

Price : 13250

Mileage :9800 klm

Colour :matt black

Extras :termi exhaust cost over 2400 euro

Overall Bike Condition :perfect

Tyre/Chain/Sprocket Condition :good

Service History/Receipts/Recent Service work :yes

Non Restricted/Shop Restricted/Factory Restricted :non

Bike Location :wexford

Irish/English Registered :irish

Any Other Relevant Info :bought this bike nearly 6 months ago from Brian in Clonmel motorcycles a sound fella only selling to upgrade my harley,an absolute beast of a bike,great handling even with the 240 rear end,massive power,3 riding modes needs nothing only road tax,theres same a similar one on dd for 15k so this is way cheaper,might take a suitable trade thanks folks

Contact details:087 6678566
(add photos too please..)
Disappointed to hear your selling this bike , absolutely love mine and such a different bike to have , savage machine but good luck with sale , There will be one happy customer yet ,
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11th August 2017, 09:01 PM
menapia dude menapia dude is online now
MotoGP Legend
Original Poster of This Thread Topic Starter
 
Biker.ie Member No. 10718 from wexford
1,530 posts since Jun 2008
Motorbike: few bits n bobs
Modifications: few
Default Re: 141 Ducati Diavel

Originally Posted by The comb over kid View Post
A lot of bike, glws....check out this version

http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/mod..._Thiverval.htm
Cascade yolk
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11th August 2017, 09:03 PM
menapia dude menapia dude is online now
MotoGP Legend
Original Poster of This Thread Topic Starter
 
Biker.ie Member No. 10718 from wexford
1,530 posts since Jun 2008
Motorbike: few bits n bobs
Modifications: few
Default Re: 141 Ducati Diavel

Originally Posted by Paranoid android View Post
Disappointed to hear your selling this bike , absolutely love mine and such a different bike to have , savage machine but good luck with sale , There will be one happy customer yet ,
Don't get me wrong savage bike,not too pushed to sell either way,if she still sitting in shed next summer I won't be disappointed ,
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11th August 2017, 09:09 PM
Paranoid android's Avatar
Paranoid android Paranoid android is offline
Supporter
 
Biker.ie Member No. 35671
942 posts since Jan 2016
My Motorcycle Pics Motorbike: Ducati Diavel
Default Re: 141 Ducati Diavel

Originally Posted by menapia dude View Post
Don't get me wrong savage bike,not too pushed to sell either way,if she still sitting in shed next summer I won't be disappointed ,
Fair enough , great bike !
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old Yesterday, 08:27 AM
menapia dude menapia dude is online now
MotoGP Legend
Original Poster of This Thread Topic Starter
 
Biker.ie Member No. 10718 from wexford
1,530 posts since Jun 2008
Motorbike: few bits n bobs
Modifications: few
Default Re: 141 Ducati Diavel

going to drop her to 12500 folks see can i get a bite or 2
Reply With Quote
Reply

  Return to Main Topic Biker.ie Forums > Other > Buying and Selling

Tags
141, diavel, ducati, For Sale :

Thread Tools



Support Biker.ie


Forum RSS news feed Main Biker.ie RSS news feed