View Single Post
Old 18th May 2017, 10:20 AM
black pudding black pudding is offline
Supporter Member No. 25471 from swords
1,749 posts since Mar 2011
Motorbike: HRC fireblade
Modifications: full arrow system
Default Re: Ex-Michael Dunlop (Street Sweep) race truck for sale

Originally Posted by Fledermaus
Not necessarily,it would depend on the weight of the truck/camper.
If above 3.5 tonnes you need a C license afaik.
Cheap tax though.
That's wot I thought,that yoke would be well over 3.5tonnes,anyway sorry bout talking off topic to seller,blws
Reply With Quote