View Single Post
Old 14th July 2017, 03:40 PM
efanton efanton is online now
WSB Contender Member No. 35658 from North Cork
554 posts since Jan 2016
Motorbike: Suzuki GSX 600F
Default Re: Carole Nash ( the small print)

contrary to what I was told when buying my bike in the UK and I rang specifically to ask that question so that I could ride it back. They even insured the bike while in the UK over the phone with the UK plates and the VIN once I had bought it.

CN polices, or at least my one does, do cover you for European travel.

What you need to be careful of is that your licence is valid (are you on a learner permit or a novice rider), and that the bike has some road tax left on it. If the old bill stop you in England Im not sure what the story would be if there is no tax on the bike.
Reply With Quote