Biker.ie Forums

Biker.ie Forums (http://www.biker.ie/forum/index.php)
-   General Bike Chat (http://www.biker.ie/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Phoenix Park- Thieving Scumbags and Moaning Bitches (http://www.biker.ie/forum/showthread.php?t=172514)

Rick Shaw 1st April 2012 09:54 PM

Phoenix Park- Thieving Scumbags and Moaning Bitches

Folks just a heads up. Myself and SpeedAngel stopped of in the Phoenix Park for a bite to eat today. We parked the two bikes in the carpark at the popes cross and sat at one of the picnic tables a short distance away. A few minutes later I hear the distinctive sound of the Honda starting and I turn to see some scumbag on the bike ready to tear away. I ran like fook and caught him before he could get away, just then a green Almera cage screeches up, they'd been watching us eat, the scumbag runs and jumps through an open window in the cage and they speed off nearly running down families who were out walking.

The park rangers come by moments later and take details whilst contacting the Gardai and their own mobile patrols.

The damage to the bike is a ripped out ignition wiring but at least I still have the bike.
These scrotes were very quick in their moves, the bikes were parked maybe 30 yards away between cars but in view from were we were, you'd imagine they'd be safe, but no. I dropped my guard as I always take those few seconds to throw on a lock, but didn't think I'd need it in a picnic area of the Phoenix Park!

So just a warning during the good weather if you are taking a break in the park, throw on a lock, these shitheads are doing the rounds looking for anything they can lift:thumbsup2:

I polished one off to a dude 1st April 2012 09:58 PM

Re: Phoenix Park- Thieving Scumbags

well done lad. did ye get a reg? probably fleeced aswell

jmorris 1st April 2012 09:59 PM

jesus thats rough, at least it ended with you going home on your bike. These scum should be flogged named and shamed.

allsorts&oddjobs 1st April 2012 10:01 PM

cnuts, glad you kept your bike mate, hopefully they will die screaming.

Dusty Rhodes 1st April 2012 10:02 PM

papal cross is a dodgy spot at the best of times

markthespark77 1st April 2012 10:11 PM

dirty fuckers,,hope they get whats commin to them.

KieranY8 1st April 2012 10:32 PM

Cheeky bastards! Some fookin' neck!

Would love to catch one of them scumbags in action.....Some hiding they'd get! Lowest of the low...

bandit0 1st April 2012 10:35 PM

Seen a few fucks in a green almera mooching around a car park in clondalkin last week got the reg 99d... but turns out it was fitted with bogey plates.

NODSTER 1st April 2012 10:40 PM

one answer - shira law :bag:

johnni 1st April 2012 10:53 PM

Well what's the reg

johnnyninja 1st April 2012 11:13 PM

[quote=NODSTER;2665353]one answer - shira law :bag:[/quote]

Not harsh enough. If I'm ever elected dictator of this country it'll be mandatory amputation of both legs at the knee for anyone found guilty of stealing a vehicle. If you want someone elses wheels thhat bad, you can have your own permanently.

Please vote for me in the next elections btw:bag:

LaFiamma 1st April 2012 11:31 PM

Hope you got one in there before he jumped in the cage :thumbsup2:

Super Grover 2nd April 2012 08:31 AM

Hopefuloly he wrecked himself getting back in the car...

Toe Cutter 2nd April 2012 09:22 AM

Cunts, pity you didnt get opportunity to grab hold of cunts legs as he jumped into cage, glad to hear the cunts didnt manage to make off with your bike.

Mick-R1 2nd April 2012 09:25 AM

its gone beyond a joke at this stage with the neck of the scum,

Big Man Andy 2nd April 2012 09:37 AM

Fuckin cunts.

:mad1:

Nelly 2nd April 2012 09:40 AM

Some neck! Glad u kept ur bike lad

Michael McDowell Senior Counsel 2nd April 2012 09:42 AM

nice save, im not from Dublin only ever being there 4/5 times and the P Park has a very bad name , dead bodies, robberies and sure to top it off the president lives there

Jackson85 2nd April 2012 09:42 AM

dirty fuckin cunts, its fuckin brutal these days

YAMER 2nd April 2012 09:42 AM

Jees Jim you were lucky lad, maybe best he got away as the other cunt could have go out and stabbed you, dirty bastards:mad1:

Return to MAIN BIKER.IE DISCUSSION FORUMS