Biker.ie Forums

Biker.ie Forums (http://www.biker.ie/forum/index.php)
-   Useful Motorbike Links (http://www.biker.ie/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   bikershop.ie beware!!!! (http://www.biker.ie/forum/showthread.php?t=171886)

ninky_nonk 23rd March 2012 03:34 PM

bikershop.ie beware!!!!

Ordered some parts for the kids pw50 on the 6th March 2012, cables, tube, tyre.
Still no sign of them.
Everytime i ring, same old story, I have the parts you will have them straight away. Promised delivery again for today, no sign of same.

I ordered parts the same day from U.S. and Wales and got them within 1 week.

I would avoid this shower. They are pure SH*TE!:mad1:

LaFiamma 23rd March 2012 03:47 PM

Re: bikershop.ie beware!!!!

Best of my knowledge the owner is a member here, id say he will be along shortly :thumbsup2:

Gixxer 23rd March 2012 03:48 PM

I don't like knocking shops, because problems do arise, but I reckon at this stage he's used up all his excuses for stuff not arriving and we can probably safely say he's a waste of fookin' time. :thumbsup2:

allsorts&oddjobs 23rd March 2012 03:57 PM

not the first thread about this fella, lots of probs there bud.

Gitzy 23rd March 2012 03:59 PM

[quote=Gixxer;2657064]I don't like knocking shops, because problems do arise, but I reckon at this stage he's used up all his excuses for stuff not arriving and we can probably safely say he's a waste of fookin' time. :thumbsup2:[/quote]

Aye, anyone can have a fuck up the odd time...
but this lad has been mentioned more times than the RDS bike show !!

theliam 23rd March 2012 04:03 PM

seems he doesnt stock a lot of the stuff, but orders it on demand. shame about the poor communication

Gitzy 23rd March 2012 04:07 PM

[quote=theliam;2657081]seems he doesnt stock a lot of the stuff, but orders it on demand. shame about the poor communication[/quote]

There is nowt wrong with ordering on demand,but if ya can't have a part within a week then don't say it'll be there within a week..
The auld " my supplier let me down" excuse can only be used company times loike

Gixxer 23rd March 2012 04:08 PM

[quote=theliam;2657081]seems he doesnt stock a lot of the stuff, but orders it on demand. shame about the poor communication[/quote]

A lot of shops do the same, but they tell you there's going to be a delay, and it never takes 3 or 4 weeks to arrive.

gixer23 23rd March 2012 04:10 PM

jeasus not another thread about this fella same old story and whenever ya do get them they will probably be the wrong parts

Mossy 23rd March 2012 04:11 PM

You might get your parts after he comes on and gives you a bollickin for not contacting him first, you'l say ye did, this will go back and forth.. We'l all throw in our thoughts.. then in another few months we'l go through all this again with someone else who orders of him..

ninky_nonk 23rd March 2012 04:13 PM

update:

parts have now arrived, 2mins ago. They match description as advertised.

If you can spare the time, bikershop.ie are fine but unfortunately I will not be using them again.

Mods may delete or retitle the thread if you wish, how about "ninky nonk friends with bikershop.ie again"

thanks

pryrates 23rd March 2012 04:15 PM

[quote=ninky_nonk;2657092]update:

If you can spare the time, bikershop.ie are fine but unfortunately I will not be using them again.

Mods may delete or retitle the thread if you wish, how about "ninky nonk friends with bikershop.ie again"

thanks[/quote]

Ha it sounds like your typing with a gun pointed at your head:biggrin_old:

Gixxer 23rd March 2012 04:18 PM

[quote=ninky_nonk;2657092]update:

thanks[/quote]

What... because you eventually got your parts after chasing him for weeks means the shop is OK?

I won't be shopping there any time soon :thumbsup2:

gixer23 23rd March 2012 04:21 PM

[quote=Gixxer;2657097]What... because you eventually got your parts after chasing him for weeks means the shop is OK?

I won't be shopping there any time soon :thumbsup2:[/quote]

+1:thumbsup2:

generalisimo muldoon 23rd March 2012 04:38 PM

Try Morrison BHP next time. He's also on here and has a good rep. Puff the magic dragon is he.

Helen 23rd March 2012 04:47 PM

[quote=generalisimo muldoon;2657113]Try Morrison BHP next time. He's also on here and has a good rep. Puff the magic dragon is he.[/quote]

Yep.:thumbsup2:

benny13 23rd March 2012 05:16 PM

[quote=Gixxer;2657064]I don't like knocking shops, because problems do arise, but I reckon at this stage he's used up all his excuses for stuff not arriving and we can probably safely say he's a waste of fookin' time. :thumbsup2:[/quote]

:thumbsup2:

steviewindows 23rd March 2012 05:30 PM

[quote=Gixxer;2657064][B][U]I don't like knocking shops,[/U][/B] because problems do arise, but I reckon at this stage he's used up all his excuses for stuff not arriving and we can probably safely say he's a waste of fookin' time. :thumbsup2:[/quote]

:bikerie::biggrin_old:

Gixxer 23rd March 2012 05:37 PM

[quote=steviewindows;2657145]:bikerie::biggrin_old:[/quote]

:lbhbh:

jfk 23rd March 2012 05:51 PM

poor state when u want to keep it in the fuckin country:rolleyes2:

Airmax is gay 23rd March 2012 06:00 PM

Cant go wrong with puff (morrisons bhp) great prices too:thumbsup2:

2strokelover 23rd March 2012 08:59 PM

i ordered again with Lee honda in cork - gr8 2 deal with !

if there is gonna be a delay - tell us - most people dont mind waiting once we
know roughly when it'll be ready!

Colonel Matterson 23rd March 2012 09:18 PM

thats some scammer site must report it somewhere, not a first and not a last thread.

banjaxed 23rd March 2012 09:23 PM

Whats wrong with Knocking shops like:lbhbh::lbhbh:

Gixxer 23rd March 2012 09:53 PM

[quote=banjaxed;2657478]Whats wrong with Knocking shops like:lbhbh::lbhbh:[/quote]

Yeah, I didn't think that one through too well :bag:

Return to MAIN BIKER.IE DISCUSSION FORUMS