Biker.ie Forums

Biker.ie Forums (https://www.biker.ie/forum/index.php)
-   General Bike Chat (https://www.biker.ie/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Phoenix Park- Thieving Scumbags and Moaning Bitches (https://www.biker.ie/forum/showthread.php?t=172514)

Vfr400 #59 2nd April 2012 07:20 PM

Re: Phoenix Park- Thieving Scumbags

[quote=johnnyninja;2665403]Not harsh enough. If I'm ever elected dictator of this country it'll be mandatory amputation of both legs at the knee for anyone found guilty of stealing a vehicle. If you want someone elses wheels thhat bad, you can have your own permanently.

Please vote for me in the next elections btw:bag:[/quote]
:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Whiskey 2nd April 2012 07:29 PM

[quote=gipi;2666046]Sorry to hear about it Jim, glad they didn't get away with yer pride and joy....
[B]
You never know, some evening, that same scumbag might need your professional assistance.....and you might momentarily forget everything you've ever learned about the job.....(one can hope, eh!)[/B][/quote]

Evil minds think alike:shifty:

does that hurt...how about that...and that... yeah it's probably broken...how about that... and that?:devil:

truecelt34dub 2nd April 2012 08:36 PM

Jesus that's brutal , I sit up on top of the hill at the popes cross eating my lunch with the bike not even locked , the belly on me id be fucked trying to catch them, my bollox will I be doing that in the future, I play football in June down there for 10 weeks so I'll be parking it on the pitch ffs

topcat_bie 2nd April 2012 08:38 PM

is it time for a 'Select Few' to introduce 'Bait Bike' ?

could be fun,...

Gitzy 2nd April 2012 08:41 PM

[quote=topcat_bie;2666174]is it time for a 'Select Few' to introduce 'Bait Bike' ?

could be fun,...[/quote]

Aye, with no juice bar what's sitting in the carbs.. let them get just out of the [email protected] and have a [email protected] load of lads waiting :thumbsup2:

johnnyninja 2nd April 2012 09:23 PM

[quote=Vfr400 #59;2666084]:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:[/quote]

So can I count on your first preference then?:lbhbh:

chopper 2nd April 2012 09:33 PM

[quote=Airmax95;2665765]myself and the buddy were in Maccy D's yesterday with the bikes parked right outside the window
Just as we were leaving a group of feral kids were gravitating towrads the bikes
why cant those fuckers leave stuff alone

OP glad you managed to keep your wheels:thumbsup2:[/quote]

parked outside discerning harley rider with tassels and tatts making mutual hitherto suggestive eyebrow movements while looking for friendship and maybe more,king in blanch shopping centre a few weeks back , ateing my discerning harley rider with tassels and tatts making mutual hitherto suggestive eyebrow movements while looking for friendship and maybe more, and i copped 3 little scummers checking out the bike , scoping out the chain that had the front wheel chained to a huge pole ,its a fooking savage chain and lock but the fuckers still tipped off the bike to see if there was an alarm . needless to say they fucked off lively when i ran out with the lid swinging.
security said the same 3 fuckers are at it regular up there :mad1:

glad ya diddnt lose the bike jim :thumbsup2:

chopper 2nd April 2012 09:35 PM

[quote=Gitzy;2666180]Aye, with no juice bar what's sitting in the carbs.. let them get just out of the [email protected] and have a [email protected] load of lads waiting :thumbsup2:[/quote]

average bike does over half a mile on the carbs worth .

HIGHSIDER 2nd April 2012 09:36 PM

Re: Phoenix Park- Thieving Scumbags and Bum Boys

That's just shockin R Shaw..:woots:

Bastids would rob the milk from your tae

blackrock100 2nd April 2012 09:39 PM

Glad you kept the bike, Jim.

Bastards! If you got a chance to start hitting them, you'd never get tired.

Featherbed 2nd April 2012 09:41 PM

Thats why I swear by Alarm&Immobilisers:thumbsup2:

Gitzy 2nd April 2012 09:42 PM

[quote=chopper;2666253]average bike does over half a mile on the carbs worth .[/quote]

Balls..
That fucked that so..
:thumbsup2:

Airmax95 2nd April 2012 09:44 PM

[QUOTE=chopper;2666252]parked outside [B]discerning harley rider with tassels and tatts making mutual hitherto suggestive eyebrow movements while looking for friendship and maybe more,king[/B] in blanch shopping centre a few weeks back , ateing my [B]4 discerning harley rider with tassels and tatts making mutual hitherto suggestive eyebrow movements while looking for friendship and maybe more,s [/B]and i copped 3 little scummers checking out the bike , scoping out the chain that had the front wheel chained to a huge pole ,its a fooking savage chain and lock but the fuckers still tipped off the bike to see if there was an alarm . needless to say they fucked off lively when i ran out with the lid swinging.
security said the same 3 fuckers are at it regular up there :mad1:

4 discerning harley rider with tassels and tatts making mutual hitherto suggestive eyebrow movements while looking for friendship and maybe more,s WTF:lbhbh:

those fooking fast food joints must be a magnet for um like:thumbsup2:

nedsire2 2nd April 2012 11:20 PM

well theres an idea spawning from this, would love a tazer hooked up to the bike, unless its maually switched off it will fry the little fucker sitting on it,

ya would be fucked though if it went wrong while out spinning.

evok 2nd April 2012 11:29 PM

Glad the fookers didnt get away

Was stopped at Cashel services yesterday on the way to mondello and me and my mate were in the shop getting the oul early sunday morning coffees and came out to find a scrote sitting on my bike. Hunted the fooker away and only copped it later there was a big scratch on the fucking tank.....not sure if it will polish out..but I was fucking raging

10.00am on a Sunday morning at Motorway services for fucks sake

topcat_bie 2nd April 2012 11:35 PM

[quote=Gitzy;2666268]Balls..
That fucked that so..
:thumbsup2:[/quote]

maybe not,.

where there's a will there's a way,..

we could use choppers expertise to leave enough juice in her to get her up to speed, chase the f__k so he keeps her lit, the 'CSD' Chopper Stopper Device kicks in and locks the yoke up solid,. thus firing the f__k down the road on hee's Heed,...:devil:

Return to MAIN BIKER.IE DISCUSSION FORUMS