Biker.ie Forums

Biker.ie Forums (https://www.biker.ie/forum/index.php)
-   General Bike Chat (https://www.biker.ie/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Stolen gs (https://www.biker.ie/forum/showthread.php?t=240301)

bryang 12th September 2017 07:32 PM

Stolen gs

Howayiz, a lad in work today mentioned he saw two young lads pushing a BMW bike , he couldn't get the reg but thinks it might have been 02c , from his description I'd say gs, across the road near Charlestown shopping centre, heading Finglas direction , no gear on them . if anyone is hunting for a bike that's the area it's in , he didn't call cops but mentioned it to me at lunchtime and I couldn't post in work as biker.ie is blocked. Might be worth letting Finglas Garda station know if it sounds like your bike .

R.M 12th September 2017 10:31 PM

Re: Stolen gs

If it's a GS......then they'll push it back to original location. No harm done:cool3:

cracker boy 12th September 2017 10:52 PM

[quote=R.M;3496765]If it's a GS......then they'll push it back to original location. No harm done:cool3:[/quote]

Jaysus....

RTV 13th September 2017 09:35 AM

[quote=bryang;3496730]Howayiz, a lad in work today mentioned he saw two young lads pushing a BMW bike , he couldn't get the reg but thinks it might have been 02c , from his description I'd say gs, across the road near Charlestown shopping centre, heading Finglas direction , no gear on them . if anyone is hunting for a bike that's the area it's in , he didn't call cops but mentioned it to me at lunchtime and I couldn't post in work as biker.ie is blocked. Might be worth letting Finglas Garda station know if it sounds like your bike .[/quote]

Shame that he didn't make the phone call, it would seem like we're gaining some traction to get the Garda moving in and actually looking at this kind of this, they might have done something about it.

Hopefully the bike can be recovered. And those cunts pay the price!!

[quote=R.M;3496765]If it's a GS......then they'll push it back to original location. No harm done:cool3:[/quote]

Seriously?

<(")>

The comb over kid 13th September 2017 10:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Titter ye not...

hyperhyper 13th September 2017 11:45 AM

I work in finglas, see a lot of suspicious looking biker activity. Hard to separate stolen bikes form just skangers that own bikes, and that's not even counting the off road bikes and quads.

Possible he was pushing it down to Dave in GP to get fixed? He's opposite Aldi

PJ 13th September 2017 12:06 PM

[quote=hyperhyper;3496808]I work in finglas, see a lot of suspicious looking biker activity. Hard to separate stolen bikes form just skangers that own bikes, and that's not even counting the off road bikes and quads.
[/quote]

Some amount of scumbags down around Ikea.

me2 13th September 2017 12:44 PM

The desk is not manned, but in fairness they check to see if anybody is waiting to be seen once an hour or so. They are well aware who handles hot bikes in that part of the west.

Given that location and its isolation from the estates, if the bike was nicked it was most probably from the shops there. The garage is regularly used to get petrol, usually in cans though.

aido43 13th September 2017 02:53 PM

Sure they weren't pushing it back to Duffys for a refund--just around corner

bryang 13th September 2017 03:15 PM

[quote=hyperhyper;3496808]I work in finglas, see a lot of suspicious looking biker activity. Hard to separate stolen bikes form just skangers that own bikes, and that's not even counting the off road bikes and quads.

Possible he was pushing it down to Dave in GP to get fixed? He's opposite Aldi[/quote]

Yeah it's possible but from yer mans description it sounded dodgy, the young lads who ride bikes down at the stretch don't usually ride gs, But it's an older bike and could have been bought cheap and pushed down to the fields because the lads have no insurance and don't want to be caught on the roads, but if I hear of someone pushing a bike with no helmets it rings alarm bells for me.

renniks 13th September 2017 04:00 PM

[quote=bryang;3496844]But it's an older bike and could have been bought cheap and pushed down to the fields because the lads have no insurance and don't want to be caught on the roads[/quote]

Yeah, like the little scummy knack-bags give a fuck about the law!

My brother saw a scrote on an R1 in Ballymun doing about 70mph - down the path, no helmet, 'safety' tracksuit & runners

Frankkilty 13th September 2017 04:18 PM

I see the humour in it :lbhbh:

However, as a bmw owner and rider I am outraged:devil:

Kaos Theory 13th September 2017 06:20 PM

I know you're only messing, but that could be someones pride and joy.

I'm lucky enough that the couple times lads have tried to take my bike, I disturbed them, imagine that horrible feeling coming back to your bike and only seeing an empty space... :crybaby:

cracker boy 13th September 2017 06:48 PM

Wouldn't say there'd be any jokes about someones bike being stroked if it was, just for an example.....say......a GSXYZFZXR100000

vroom vroom.

Hope whoever it was gets their bike back.

cracker boy 13th September 2017 06:49 PM

turbo

cracker boy 13th September 2017 06:49 PM

power valve

cracker boy 13th September 2017 06:50 PM

Exup

cracker boy 13th September 2017 06:51 PM

Srad

cracker boy 13th September 2017 06:53 PM

Rant over!

Phaedrus 13th September 2017 10:39 PM

Grey 1150GSA on St Margaret's road around 5:30-6pm this evening. Rider wearing shoes, pants, anorak - not bike gear. Looked like the GSA that City Spares had for sale a few weeks back, but can't be sure it was that one. Baglux harness on the tank. Apologies to the rider if he's legit, but the bike/rider looked like a mis-match to me.

Return to MAIN BIKER.IE DISCUSSION FORUMS